Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Vol. 6 Ch. 43

Sure it is called the kingdoms "appendix" i'm sure it hasn't another more direct name.

Dex-chan lover
His mom is really not making it any easier to think of her as anything but the final boss with that thunderstorm backdrop for her laughter.

Double-page supporter
I wonder how long will it take for Balud to snap at the king. Even at this point the king is breaking promise by suspecting Balud to be against him, and starting to over use hin

Double-page supporter
Wait a second, his father has concubines?? Does his father also have a harem? Was it mentioned before? Did they ever show the other wives? Does that mean he has siblings?

Replying to wolfeng: There were many mentions to Ignis being a womanizer so it stands to reason for him to have concubines and so

This idiot of a king is thinking that doing this will keep him down and not rebellious, but doing this will just antagonize him, increasing the chances for Balud to overthrow him later on... Is he hoping that Balud has his hands full or even dies at the border? Not quite sure what he's trying to gain..

Also, it seems like mommy has gone full bonkers.

Fed-Kun's army
Istg this harem could've wait until he's abt 18 or something
I got pedo vibes from all the females

Dex-chan lover
I get that he is very capable so king sends mc to the face hardships but shouldnt king be more grateful ? like at least give mc present or something he is just getting more challenges this is not a reward is king trying to make enemy of him I dont understand

Aggregator gang
My, how bold of you Princess Rachael lol.
Also, king you're sly but you pushing your luck, MC might not care that much for now but his mother wrath is soon to follow and you definitely don't want that.

Users who are viewing this thread