Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni

Contributor
@FinalReality56 the webnovel and official ln translations are far ahead. It will take months to catch up with them.
iirc, frame gears will also take some time to come into the picture

Has a Smartphone in title, barely use the damn thing. Has a harem, but executed so poorly. Summary, this thing is a hot garbage.

Dex-chan lover
i liked this manga so far, but the mc being voyeuristic with his fucking smartphone is actually kinda off-putting. observing your employees is fine, but if you wanna check if they're worth the money you're paying them, then do so openly!

Double-page supporter
Re: Missing chapters
I even went to https://read.ptscans.com/directory/1/ (the former Champion Scans who did the missing chapters & mostly left MangaDex) and the series isn't listed there or anywhere else on their entire site, according to the main site's search.

If somebody has more energy than I do and wants to ask them to repost the chapters here if they're not going to post them on their site, that would be great. Otherwise, we just got to find them elsewhere and then come back and read the rest of the chapters here if we want.

Dex-chan lover
so why did another scanlation group re-release stuff? just some corrections? or replacing magazine scans with altered tankobon scans or something?

Double-page supporter
Anyone know where you can read those chapters? Champion scans successor, ptscans, doesn’t have this on their site.

Users who are viewing this thread