Isekai Yakkyoku - Ch. 30.2 - Each One's Utmost (Last Part)

From where does he get all the synthetic materials for his medical equipment in a medieval pre-industrialism society?

Fed-Kun's army
@chapel I think he can synthesize them from memory, it’s part of his powers.

---

Maybe the translation was inaccurate and it was only the shadow that became invisible?

Double-page supporter
Gonna repeat the same mistake and die from overwork again, eh?

@cloverys Its not the first time he becomes invisible, everytime he exausts his magic he starts fading out. I think this is the third time it happens?

Also, @fuzzyk. he never had any shadows, his shadow is fake, made by an amulet given to him.

Dex-chan lover
> Just how high the technology of this world..
They even had a ready to acquire faceshield....
I dont believe the faceshield was made of glass.
If its glass, then it will become a burden to medical peeps.
If its a thin glass, then i believe the strength of the glass was not enough base on the surface area of it, and can be broken easily if collide to something hard...

> Elman: "Just who exactly are you?"
MC: "Im just a pharmacist..."

Lets put some fun on this conversation and convert it where MC is someone who suffers from Chuuni
Elman: "Just who exactly are you?"
MC: "Me..... (looking at the horizon from the sunset).... Im an apostle of a forgotten god. You dont need to hear his name. My mission was to cure and heal anyone suffering from any illness nor sickness in this world. And my vision for the future, a world wherein all nekomimi's gathers at any major place, feasting, enjoying their lives to the fullest. Thats why............. thats why........... i must go on to make that happen..."

Dex-chan lover
Looks like he didn't learn a thing after dying from overworking before, eh.

Pimples? Zero
Blackheads? Zero
Lessons the MC learned about the dangers of overworking? Zero

@fuzzyk
nah i don't think the translation is wrong. If you look at the panel he is partially transparent around the top of his head

Ah yes, let's repeat the EXACT same fucking thing that killed you in the other world... *facepalms through his own skull and shatters the wall behind him*

Dex-chan lover
well i am guessing he going to die from overwork ether this manga get the big old evil axe or the Author want to end it

Users who are viewing this thread