Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu: Gakkou no Minna to Isekai no Mujintou ni Tenishitakedo Ore Dake Rakushou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

at the end of the end of WN he got married in one of the first 4 girls the one that get pregnant with his baby, but he did fvkk em all and their relationship is still the same plus he did get additional 3 or 4 more girls I don't remember anymore. But I feel bad for Arisa she is the last one that get fvked she is the final piece that been missing haha

@Nayce I thinks it's Karin I'm sorry if I'm wrong I don't remember much because the one the I've read is the raw

@chusetto
in like a chapter or 2 the smut should start, but its not a thing that happens in every chapter
@TheFlash080
does arise stays out of any of that until right at the end of the wn?

Aggregator gang
That bouzu term, I'm pretty sure it would be more accurate to refer it as "no catch" it's fishing slang in japan for someone who can't catch anything

Dex-chan lover
I'll say this.
This definitely isn't a story that teaches you survival techniques or even useful advice. That much is obvious from the get go.
Bit of a shame, but that's ok since this is heavily in the wish fulfilment category.

Aggregator gang
Feels a little bit different from the webnovel, like events are faster paced and in a different order.

Dex-chan lover
Well all I could say is you can't make a durable pot just because you made it with clay you still need to cook it on the furnace.

@Kinabu2 Hope it's Karin, seems to be the best girl and most compatible with him so far.

Also.. when you say their relationship stays the same... does that mean he still has "relations" with the other girls? o_O

Look, When you are in a deserted island and you think that someone is watching you, You should never think of it as your imagination...Keep your damn mind alert of the possibilities exept imagination, You should always be alert...it's common sense vro, you don't know what's in the island, You don't know pretty much of the animals living in there, and you should never ever keep your guard down...Make traps, weapons, and observe your surroundings...be the predator that everyone fears.

Side comment:
The fuck is this? bitch did you really thought that one damn fish is enough? Even with the muhrooms it's not enough! There's 5 of you! You freaking prioritizes flirting more than survival! Fucking bitches.

Users who are viewing this thread