Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu: Gakkou no Minna to Isekai no Mujintou ni Tenishitakedo Ore Dake Rakushou desu

Hmmm... this seems interesting at least. Read the novel translations and found that there will be a lot of sexual deviancy. Shame I can't find the WN since it's 118 something chapters ahead. The translation's at chapter 18. Looking forward to seeing more fapping material.

Contributor
I'm just here for the boobs, let's ignore the story to save our IQ.

This looks like it'll be trash. Can it get any more cliche with the big boobs, harem, etc? Definitely gonna follow it.

Double-page supporter
i can’t man, this dude has no hint of anger or distrust towards others, he’s an idiot, he got no wisdom and i just can’t stand it

My man got a quickie within the first two chapters, not bad.

Anyone who read the novels, there's no rape I hope?
I don't mind smut or the like, but I can't stand actual rape or sexual violence.

@Caboozles Read some of the reviews -- Use the novelupdate link --
It seems there'll be rape, but not the 'main' girls, for otaku trigger reasons; aka yes concerning rape, but it's not 'ntr'
@Sunderedstar There's a link right there; CTRL+F > type in information > click enter & read what it lists > Use your brain, and realize Novelupdates = link to the novel.

Im still confused on how he was able to bring a knife to school and why he would. I guess for survival?

Group Leader
Huh...
Only two chapters and BAM! A blowjob out of nowhere immediatly followed by the classic "the popular classmates are rapist douchebags" cliché
I'm curious with wat will follow 😅

Yeh

You've been reading too much isekai dude... Why would you make the conclusion "we must be in a different world" when you see 2 species on the same island when they're normally just across a narrow strait? Some random dude can just capture a few Chipmunks and bring them to the island with wild boars. Come on

Page 40... I'm honestly pretty disappointed. The author couldn't even wait a chapter before shoving that fanservice in our face.

Really? They went to fight a fking tiger? And somehow survived without any injuries?
My expectations of this manga are honestly barreling down by every page I read. If you watch the wrestling shows you're bound to like this. Just as pretentious and made up but with fanservice, high school drama and less manboobs.

4 girls with a lot of guys in a single cave. What do you think will happen, hmm? Plus the girls are attractive, very bad for them.

Users who are viewing this thread