Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu: Gakkou no Minna to Isekai no Mujintou ni Tenishitakedo Ore Dake Rakushou desu

So anyone read the novel already? What will happen with the chad boy group? Will they die? Or there will be a ntr soon?

Dex-chan lover
So you're telling me that this kid came to school with a field knife and several survival items in his bag? This is redefining the idea of the Mary Sue shoved into our faces. Let's all just admit that we're here for the titties and turn off our brains for a second, m'kay??

@BlackLeopard @Unknownguy13

I read some chapters of his novel then I spoiled myself with some of the next ones:

MC will take in refugees from the other camp, even males, but it's ok, no one besides him has rights to touch any girls. It's not like they even try.
In chad camp they are living the life, gangbang rapes, beat your otaku sport... the usual amrite?
One girl from that camp will kill herself because that.
Chad camp will try to overthrow MC but they will get shit.
I believe MC will bang his girls, not sure about if all of them, even the ones who are living in his camp, or only the first 3-4.

Harem, alpha MC... Besides the ending* is kinda good.

About said the ending: Rushed.

Harem novel/manga... monogamy ending KEKW
All 4 girls are in love with MC but when they return to Japan...
...MC marries only one of the girls and the other 3 vanish.
After returning he bangs 1 of the other 3 with the accord of his wife, but just once cuz something something plot.
Before that he didn't meet with the other girls for months.
So much love in this "harem" amrite?

Contributor
@RWorld
All of that but he didn't even have a mini compass stashed anywhere, not even in the handle if the survival knife?
Now that is the one that doesn't make any sense at all.
After having read the 4 chapters: this is shit, it hurts to read. they have tigers, wild boar and countless other potential threats and yet it's only been braindead "what if the popular clique girls liked me" garbage, there isn't even enough ecchi to redeem it. I wouldn't bother with it.

kinda mehh but also good cause it has the copy paste school villains who talk about haha we rape the girl if they dont want to by themselves and like of course the first thing u do is rape wtf makes sense especially if they have that much to loose
the good part is that it has kinda new stuff for example how he dealt with his first enemy

Ugh... the story and writing is so stupid but I'll read it because it's in the isekai, ecchi, harem genre..l

I'm still hoping that our good ass MC doesnt get NTR ok I dont want the wholesomeness to get F*#ked atleast not yet

Description implies typical trashy manga, decided to give it a chance cuz I'm into outdoors and all this stuff and the rating was alright but it's trash. MC is some weird ultra aware bullied kid in school, weird but ok, gets sent to island and almost immediately pulls out a combat knife from his school backpack??? With no sheath??? Then jump to him sprinting through an unknown jungle talking about scouting? Then he finds some magically clear creek and pulls out a filter water bottle (water bottle filters don't even filter out viruses and bacteria but ok). This is literally just survival plot armor and a whole lot of nonsense, the author knows jack about the outdoors but decided to make this manga anyways. If anyone else is actually into the outdoors then this will probably piss you off, maybe other people will be able to read past the bs.

all i can really say quickly is that it is an extremely generic misleading manga

it says, implies, and shows that it’s supposed to be a cool mc-by-themself read but it’s actually just another harem manga where they lure people in with the good initial writing and only keep horny teens who want a sexual harem while the writers do barely any work

Dex-chan lover
@DatBoiAarya

This is likely what the water bottle he has is based off of https://www.lifestraw.com/collections/featured/products/lifestraw-flex.
Which does indeed filter out parasites and bacteria, not so much viruses though. But those aren't usually a thing in running water sources.

@Aurosandro did you read the web novel or the lightnovel?
Can someone tell me if there is any difference in the web novel and light novel

Users who are viewing this thread