Island Manager - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The First Branch on the Logic Tree

The way he has socks that don't cover his toes bother me. Also HIM HAVING TO HOLD HIS TIE TO KEEP HIS SANITY. I can't wait to see his and her reaction next chapter! Can't wait!

Double-page supporter
"Hey, wake up" <-- I wasn't expecting that sudden attack of cuteness omg

In other news, this manga continues to be hilarious

Group Leader
@Slayer_ lmaooo I *suppose* fingerless socks are better than being barefoot? (at the tragic cost of style)

@Greyvenn Yesss tbh I was shocked by the amount of “whoa, was that a warm fuzzy?” feelings throughout this manga. There are only more of those from here 😭🙏

@Satansslut669 when I was typing your user I kept writing Santa. That was unnecessary to say but I understand now. Fingerless socks are more fashionable than being barefoot.

Omg I looove this, I want moreee!!! :(( @satansslut669 Thank u so much for translating this manga, u do it so well! This manga seriously brings me joy, so again thank u so much for ur work <3 u r helping survive this quarantine lol

cant wait for the next chapter! the boss was robotic and after a few chapter i kinda got tired of the perfect man persona, glad to see he now seems much more human ^^

The mangaka's creativity and humour is so wonderful. Grandpa-turtle betraying her by giving the boss her logic tree sheet ahahahahahah

Surreal, can't wait for the next chapter 😅
Thanks for the FAST translation !

Group Leader
Thank you for your hard work! I'm amazed by how fast you are with your releases!
Honestly, I love the male lead, his personality is gold! I laugh a lot with this manga, and I was not expecting such sweetness so soon, but I love it!
I would love to see more personal conversations between the leads, I get the feeling that they may confess soon *-*

The cliffhanger is soooo bad for my heart, but thank you very much for another amazing chapter!! Good job, as always!

“Do you need something?”
“Yes, I want you”.
I don't remember ever seeing this in a shoujo. And I didn't expect my blood sugar level to rise after this chapter.

Actually from the first time I read this one, I’m curious with Kotou’s name on Japanese. Is it 後藤?

I keep seeing Kotou's socks as men's leg warmers, and now I can't unsee it.

The president looks like a muppet stanning Komatsu and Kotou. Even the turtle is stanning them.

Kotou is so observant of everything Komatsu does; he even remembered the name she gave the turtle, I thought he wouldn't notice. Now that I think about it, he's exactly like the other strict bosses who actually really like the clumsy/airhead subordinate they're being strict with in other office romances I've read.

Users who are viewing this thread