Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Ch. 27 - What is a Spouse?

Dex-chan lover
She got off way too easy.

I don't need him yelling, or violent, nor vindictive.

But a pikachu shockface at the beach was NOT satisfying.

Nor was it sense-making that the Dorm girls just let him back in so easily without an accountability check.

sigh Why do I feel so cucked? lmao

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well the good thing is that women want him not because she's got pregnant. But worse come in she want him to be her servant.

Best decision ever made man. It's not because we got him harem again because it's not about it. It's about making the right decision for both of them.

Still hate the women because she think about him like that though. Poor guy just want a happy family

Dex-chan lover
Well the good thing is that women want him not because he's not pregnant. But worse come in she want him to be her servant.

Best decision ever made man. It's not because we got him harem again because it's not about it. It's about making the right decision for both of them.

Still hate the women because he think about him like that though. Poor guy just want a happy family
I'm afraid thats a cheap plot the writer is still going to use later. No condoms, remember? Sigh... I hope I' m wrong.

Dex-chan lover
6d2ptw.png

You got what you deserved man. It was obvious that she didn't change!

Never guys, NEVER! Never try to believe again in a girl that has cheated on you.

Dex-chan lover
I give him back some respect points, but he should never have gone back to her like that. He was too nice with the breakup but he still showed that he was the better person despite hearing how she saw him. Personally if I heard her call me a "guy with 4 lows", I wouldn't be able to look at her the same way ever again & be sad like him. Hope this doesn't put him down for too long. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
A tip for those that want to blaber about your evil plot by phone, when you are on a trip with the victim:
1.Try to face the direction where people may come so you can always check if someone might eavesdrop you.
2.Speak in lower volume.
3.Just don't do that. You can just yap later after you're alone.

Anyways, congratulation for MC, and to be able to tell her those things.

Banned
That was so unsatisfying. The fact that the climax was so flat, and him needing to hear her out herself as a bitch. Would've rather him come to that conclusion himself instead of it being thrown in his face
it's sasuga kei, so this plot point high chance not over yet.
prepare lots of tylenol it's gonna be more headache from now on but man, i really love works

Dex-chan lover
Well the good thing is that women want him not because he's not pregnant. But worse come in she want him to be her servant.

Still hate the women because he think about him like that though. Poor guy just want a happy family
Now, imagine if she comes back another time because she got preggers from their sex during reunion? I would both love and hate that.

Users who are viewing this thread