Isshou Hatarakitakunai Ore ga Classmate no Daininki Idol ni Natsukaretara - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Those who know the secret.

Dex-chan lover
there is something wrong in page 15

hmmm.jpg
if you mean the chair, it's a desk top in the foreground

Dex-chan lover
All you guys crying about "no harem plz" this and that are freakin' pathetic. Get over it. If it goes harem, then it goes harem. Either accept it or drop it and move on, too much other stuff to read to worry about this.

In other news, the only problem with a harem here is that it's likely to be a 'fake' harem where while other female characters might develop an interest in the ML, but have zero chance of actually winning over the obvious FL. Either go full poly harem or give the others an actual chance if you're gonna introduce other romantic interests.

Dex-chan lover
I welcome the harem. GIMME THE HAREM!

HAREM FOUNDATIONS HAVE BEEN THERE SINCE THE START SO HAVE AT IT!!! :kek:

Supporter
Don't add the harem tag now.
I'm only in volume two and there are already two confirmed, a third almost certain and a fourth fairly probable. (He's aware of all of them, though, even though only Rei is in his heart.)

It's a little late now.

Dex-chan lover
"as long as you don't tell anyone"

"ok i didn't tell any one except 2"

:O

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it will be harem, but rather be Wish-fulfilling, as in "Praise me for my ability to be a house-husband"
I said it in other chapter, but at least is better than "praise me for being basically a decent person that everyone should at least be"

Users who are viewing this thread