Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Mangaka: "This manga isn't quite ridiculous enough yet. Oh! I know!"

MC: *eats the dungeon boss*

Aggregator gang
Poor Hydra.

May your meat rest in Maple's belly.
At least until it's digested and then has to come out.
Poor Hydra.

Dex-chan lover
I came to see people talking about the MC eating the hydra, I was not disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
How could she store all that meat into her virtual stomach?

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is talking about how she ate the hydra while no one is talking about how broken her equipment is now

Dex-chan lover
Dungeon Seeker would have difficulties against the vita stacker even when he has got over 90000000000 agility.

Double-page supporter
If Ogarou of Re: Monster had reincarnated in a human girl that would be the protagonist of this manga, he literally ate a Hydra without mercy. ?

Dex-chan lover
This game is so fucking easy she could even eat a Hydra alive without dealing damage.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao this is just awesome she ate the whole hydra, good thinking on her part sadly the hydra was eaten alive

Dex-chan lover
not even in monster hunter u eat the monsters alive, fuck me xD

Dex-chan lover
@stilgar: Yeah, the unique sets are OP (yes, I said sets, plural, guess who else's getting them), although the condition (admittedly easily cheesed in 'real' MMO by just making a new account/character) of solo clearing the boss on first attempt is certainly very hard.

@depzdai: It's her mix of skills that made it happen. Her massive Vit (with 4x multiplier from the rare ring + the skill she got by tanking a rabbit for lulz...btw iirc in the novel the condition is to fight an enemy appropriate for your level, do no damage, AND take no damage, for a long period of time) prevented the hydra's attacks from doing any damage. Then her poison resist made the poison breath manageable without healer at first, then as she tanked the breath for god know how long with her Meditation, she eventually became outright immune to it. After that it's the power of nom nom.

And now begin the adventure of the most innocent invulnerable poison spitting little girl.
I didn't read too far into it back then, but for anyone who think she's OP.
Yes she is, even by the game standard of having unique set.

So the Dev have to nerf her, directly and indirectly, after she basically faceroll people in a battle royale event (tank everything, poison any fool who get close)
Directly - her skills get nerfed (forgot the specific)
Indirectly - classes get some type of defense piercing attacks, so stacking def to laugh it off is no longer possible (especially with her 0 agi's waddle pace)

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
such cruel and inhuman method to eliminate dungeon's boss

Dex-chan lover
As ridiculous as her skills are, it's her equipment that's plain unfair.

you want unfair skills, just wait for that friend of hers.

Users who are viewing this thread