Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Group Leader
You know you did something right when the devteam literally nerfs every single thing you have done in game so far.

Aggregator gang
now she will get 1million hp. the damage she take would be like 10pts.

OH BOI HERE WE GO AGAIN....

And she will maybe get some percentage healing

Noooo, I have flashbacks to when my friend nerfed me because he said:
"Insta critting mobs and doing 200 times their HP in damage with a freaking 1d4 dagger is dumb."

Not my fault he made a system for his proto-RPG that included a way to insure a 100% hit/100% crit + scaling Crit Damage.
He just never thought an idiot would appear that'd put 80% of his points into luck with 20% in dex...

Just let MC be op!!

The manga manages to make this even cuter than the novel. Nice work~

Dex-chan lover
wait wait.. isnt she tanker tho? how come she has double dagger?

and yeah.. that was mean.. fcking patches seems like only aimed against her.. kek..

well just publicly announce you are quitting because the devs patches are aimed specifically at you..

PS: i experienced this kind of nerfing too.. it's kinda annoying if your fav character/class got heavily nerfed.. 😡

Double-page supporter
@kuzunagi13 She's an evasion tank, she's not supposed to be taking damage in the first place, so there's no point in building defensively in the first place and she's better off with an agility-focused set of gear. Besides I'm pretty sure everything she's wearing is a dungeon clear reward anyhow. She was already using twin daggers before that.

Contributor
> patches seems like only aimed against her

You can only see changes to skills you have, so we don’t know what other skills may or may not have been nerfed. The general changes to piercing attacks and monster AI changes were directly a result of her actions however, but we don’t get to see the whole patch notes to know if they patched other exploits we don’t even know about, just the relevant ones.

Ah, the pain of the nerfhammer. Ask not for whom the patch comes, it comes for thee.

Aggregator gang
damn that moment when you got something OP but they nerf it immediately on next patch 😭
so what now, is she gonna go for super regen build?

This is a masterstroke on the part of the author. In one stroke, the commentary has changed from "OMG, what a broken game" and "Maple, too OP, too lucky, too Mary Sue" to sympathizing with Maple. And feeling for the characters is what drives this category of story. 😀

Oh, and PS = Player Skill.

Fed-Kun's army
Personally I think this is stupid. Nerfs are already annoying in real life, why would I want to read about it in this story?

Aggregator gang
Atleast the company (author) had the sense to nerf the overpowered top player skills.

Dex-chan lover
The pain of the nerf hammer is real. Oh well, it's a good way to get Maple's HP and MP going.

And Sally...I guess she's just Kirito? I mean, since she's not the protagonist, that works out much better.

Dex-chan lover
Nobody likes being nerfed, but her actual nerfs aren't even that bad. Like someone said, a lot of the changes that seem to be due to her are to prevent others from easily making her whacked out build if she ever spread the word on how she did it. As her friend pointed out, they can still work on her build from no on to keep it ridiculous. It'll just take a bit more effort to be as effective as she was while literally just standing there.

Users who are viewing this thread