Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Having unique set drops in a real game would be so broken

Dex-chan lover
so... if skills that have been granted, will never be granted again, will it come a time when that will be useless?

Dex-chan lover
maple's luck is rubbing off onto her guildmates
Sally's still best girl tho, and I will die on this hill

@kaminomikan Actually, while the translation is a bit iffy there, I think it meant to say that you can't get the same skill two days in a row, so that the current skillset will always be completely different everyday. The skills themselves will still be potentially usable again two days later.

Though that also contradicts the anime a bit, since he implies there that, while the possibility of him getting the skill is random, there's still the possibility of him getting it again the next day. Granted, continuity errors, or outright story changes, between the manga and anime adaptations of light novels is nothing really new, so the anime might be a lot more accurate to how it works.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update. Happy holidays!☃️🎄🐻‍❄️🎅🏻🤶🏼🎆🎇

Fed-Kun's army
@kaminomikan It's likely translation or something was borked a bit, prolly meant more "Skills from previous day cannot be granted today" meaning that skills from 2 days ago and beyond would become available again, just yesterday's skills are unavailable in the RNG.

Group Leader
For anime reference: https://youtu.be/Lbh9J8i9vBs?t=599

So yeah, its different from the Anime

Users who are viewing this thread