Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah but that's only if 4 of your stats are lower than the enemy 4/6 so it isn't very good unless minmaxing like maple even so she can only do this because of the boss skills she got before that she could only resist atacks but deal no damage

Braum_0.jpg

Found her grandfather lol

Group Leader
So I just thought 'would be really cool if we got an anime adaptation of this' and I find out one has been announced!!! <3. No set date yet, but it's coming!

She get nerfed> Story End.

Welp, let's find another good story folk

Dex-chan lover
yeah.. not just nerfed.. it's considered heavy nerfing and personal attack.. since most of the patches affects her..

PS: i got triggered with this.. because i experienced it before.. not just nerfing but heavy nerfing.. it's almost a revamp.. i quit the game afterwards..

Aggregator gang
read only a few page of the first chapter. I have a question, is she the only player who raised 1 stat only? if yes, i call it bullshit. Gamer always try to break the game, raising 1 stat only is among the first thing they try....

Dex-chan lover
@humbleoverlord

Probably only player that leveled up by having monsters repeatedly attack her for an hour+ till they died.

in the BBS people were mentioning how they tried something similar but got butchered.

Cute girls doing cute things in a super VR-MMO. Light and enjoyable. Kind of makes me think of that Dakota Krout book with where the protagonist is just randomly stumbling on quirky powers by doing ridiculous things. It's fun and I like it.

Praise be to the translator, and author.

This is a very poorly designed MMORPG, like if she has 40 hp then her meditation that does 1% hp per second will only heal her 0.4hp per TEN second. If the game is only set to regen whole numbers then it won't even round up. xD
Then the rate she would regen would be impractically slow. Games with a similar hp regen buff have player hp in the thousands. =\

At this point may as well have made this an Isekai with such broken mechanics.

Edit: OK this skill system is just like that spider Isekai but worse

This is a very poorly designed MMORPG, like if she has 40 hp then her meditation that does 1% hp per second will only heal her 0.4hp per TEN second. If the game is only set to regen whole numbers then it won't even round up. xD

Well, it does what Maple needs it to do, so I think it actually is working, but the author hadn't thought through the descriptive text for this part. All I can recommend is to use purposive interpretation on anything that's about a regen timing and just assign to it whatever you think would make the plot work. The other timings don't seem too bad.

read only a few page of the first chapter. I have a question, is she the only player who raised 1 stat only? if yes, i call it bullshit. Gamer always try to break the game, raising 1 stat only is among the first thing they try...

Well, she's the only one to make it work. Which might actually be a sign the game (and its VRMMO predecessors) were made correctly to strongly discourage cheesy moves like minmaxing. As is already shown, the game lets the lack of AGI affect even your movement inside the city areas, and

later it'll be repeatedly mentioned how a lot of quests have various requirements, thus further discouraging minmaxing

Let's not diss the game just because one person made it past the gates.

How about just disregard about how this game isn't balanced and enjoy cute girls doing dumb things? 5 stars

Users who are viewing this thread