Itou-kun wa Koi wo Shiranai. - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - My Love Story with Itou-Kun

A wholesome ending to a wholesome manga. Thank you so much to @benderboyboy and everyone else who pushed it through to the end. I agree that scanlations are such a boon, most of my favorite manga will never be officially released in english. I hope you can bring us more stories like Itou-kun in the future! Stay healthy!

So did she actually eat the flesh? Cuz I'm feeling sad imagining her growing old and letting faceless alone

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah fox boi x glasses girl I'm happy the author showed their flirting as well. And looks like it sailed smoothly...
This was a great journey. Though felt so short the author can still explore a lot of events in the story
Dang it got axe thus it was rushed dammit japan!!!!!

Anyways thank you sooo much translators!! For atleast finishing to translate this story!! Also to the author!!!>\\<

Dex-chan lover
@deedet : lets just imagine she will eat mermaid's flesh after she is satisfied with her life like eating that in her 30s or something... pretty much like bella from twilight

Dex-chan lover
Definitely had hoped this would go on longer. Atleast the ending isn't all too bad.

Was it rushed because it got axed or was there another reason behind it?

Thank you for translating this manga 💕💕💕 i thought it will be longer but yeahh.... 😭😭😭i want moreeeee😩

Dex-chan lover
@deedet : yeah it was a vampire movie, quite famous backthen.. eventually the heroine will eat the flesh maybe after graduating college or something

I really really enjoyed this manga, I wish there was more and I wish it was officially translated to English! I'd buy the entire three volume series in a heartbeat (doki doki) <3

Dex-chan lover
Idk what people are talking about this being a satisfying ending lol, it happened in the span of like 2 chapters and the other relationship with the fox spirit had barely any screentime lol. But I enjoyed this manga, too bad the ending felt a bit rushed. I felt like the two main characters reunion were supposed to expand a bit longer but was cut extremely short due to restraints or something.

Edit: also, what the hell happened to the people from the female leads past? Like her ex or more importantly her family who we never got to see? I feel like they shouldve had an arc about that but they only seem to be referenced every now and again

Dex-chan lover
Ok kinda glad she actually was allowed to grow up as an adult, it would have been weird to stay a teen forever.

Users who are viewing this thread