It's Halloween!

Dex-chan lover
Aight bois it's Halloween so I thought i'd be a good idea to share some stories. I'll go ahead and start us off.

So this takes place back when I was 11. I used to hear strange sounds every time I was left alone in the house primarily the dishes used rattling/moving but also door closing and opening as well as scratches on walls. Over time these events started to happen more and more frequently to the point were it started to really annoy me more than it scared me out. So one day after the constant noise I gather what courage I had and yelled at whatever it was that was making those sounds to stop and get out of the house because they are not welcome here. After I said that the house got awfully silent for a few seconds when out of nowhere the most horrendous and vile hiss i've ever heard in my life resounded out of the kitchen engulfing the whole house. Stunned my blood ran cold, I started sweating profusely, when I was suddenly beset by an incredible sense of danger and knew I had to get the hell out of there. However my legs wouldn't respond I tried to get them to move for what seemed an eternity to no avail until eventually by some miracle they started to work. I bolted to the door and made it outside where I decided to wait until someone came home. After a couple of hours of waiting my mom and sibling finally came home relieved I ran up to them telling them of what had happened naturally they didn't believe a single word I said, resigned to the fact that they would never believe me and knowing I couldn't stay outside forever I begrudgingly made my way into the house. Once inside I became emboldened by the fact that I was no longer alone and decided to thoroughly search the house for any sign of what had made those noises unfortunately(?) I didn't find nor hear anything out of the ordinary and after that day to my absolute joy all those noises that had once plagued me disappeared never to be heard again. However I cant help but wonder what if I had stayed would something more sinister have happened? Who knows, but i'm certainly thankful I didn't find out.

Contributor
Hold on, your avatar is no longer a gif nor from an anime. Was the real @sterven was killed by a non-weeb normie?

halloween.png

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
i tried looking for a good necro gif but couldn't find one settled for an image then i remembered dulla from monsu. lol im totally being a normie by changing my avatar to match the holiday.

Group Leader
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlP2Do9sXUg

@sterven It was just a rat that you scared away. When you started running, so did it.

Dex-chan lover
[Jyoka] Hachishaku Hachiwa Keraku Meguri - Igyou Kaikitan

Dex-chan lover
I'm here to call BS on @sterven's story as well as any future anecdotal scary stories posted in this thread.

For you see, I am a science man. Nothing in this universe is truly inexplicable.

And yes, for your information, I am fun at parties.

Users who are viewing this thread