It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 3 Ch. 24.5 - It could be a bad thing

Double-page supporter
Well at least I'm not the only one that doesnt hate Sensei. I thought I was going crazy with all the people here saying the sensei is evil when as far as I can tell, he not only hasn't done anything wrong, but has also been very honest and heartfelt with her, far more than you would except from a character like his.
I think Sensei did much better than most other guys who would probably never talk to Meguro honestly like that and would give instead her the whole song and dance of how much they love her and how they'll always be together before dumping her the next day leaving her far more confused and worse off than she would have been now.
It's not his fault Meguro interpreted his words in a very literal way, and honestly in the grand scheme of things, it's not a bad thing she did either. She wouldn't have gone out with Koga otherwise and her weird aloof doormat personality (which is present before Sensei) wouldn't get developed if she didn't and would still be a problem.

Dex-chan lover
Taking a girl to a hotel to have sex first thing on a date 😂👌

MD@Home
Oof, that tutor sure was the straightforward man xD! wtf! He's quite funny tbh, that + Meguro-san's reactions! I like this chapter for exploring more of FMC's past :)

Fed-Kun's army
He tells Meguro to not be selfish and yet he does everything he wants. No matter how bubbly or kind the sensei might come off as he's just manipulating Meguro so that he can do whatever he wants and not feel guilty about it. God, I wonder how the author is going to handle the inevitable meeting with the sensei and MC.

Despite all the flaws in pacing (like when the sister changed hearts in 3 chapters or with that girl that fell in love in 2) I can't help but think this is a good manga that explores interesting aspects of love and relationships

Supporter
The tutor is selfish, but he doesn't seem malicious.
I think he did her dirty and bears "guilt" for that.
But I'm not surprised there are debates over how "evil" the tutor is. Philosophically it seems to come down to: How bad is doing something that causes bad but it was done with no maliciousness, just apathy?
And then maybe: How bad is it that it was done to someone too young to have formed a foundation for understanding the world? (A "defense" if you will)

Yeah after reading this, i see a little hope that the girl will know that the sensei teaching is just a bullshit and selfish tought

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe (idk, still reading) sensei is dead by now or is just a mf

Users who are viewing this thread