It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - Thing that would make me worried the most

Dex-chan lover
The bro-est of the bros
The wingman among wingmen
An absolute chad
Here's the best lad
bro-wingman.png

Isn't this the first time she says "I love you too" back to koga. Pretty significant.

Dex-chan lover
I just binged this, I thought this would be very different at first but now? ... now I'm pretty sure this gave me diabetes. "Bookmarked"

Dex-chan lover
All other things aside, this is what "best wingman ever" really means. Not just someone who helps you, but someone who literally saves your (entire future) life. XD

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
So if he caught her cheating on him with another dude he would just cry and run away? I'm fine with him being timid and whatnot but this shit was just cringeworthy.

The conflict was absolutely forced and cliched, but I loved the conversation they had to fix it. It truly felt like the type of talk every couple needs to have when a miscommunication happens. I'm also glad it didn't get dragged out.

It feels as if the author doesn't know how to make good drama, but they're very good at writing characters and interactions in general. So to make up for that, they just gloss over the dramatic conflicts and give us the sweet resolution. Like with the co-leader Mio's confession (though I wished they'd do something with her). They probably didn't know how to flesh it out, so Mio immediately confessed for the sake of not having to drag out forced pacing. I would prefer if they did flesh it out, but if they can't then this is fine. I came here for heart skips, not heart stops.

Dex-chan lover
pretty cringe tbh. kinda out of character for both of them really

This was forced. BUT the author gave a prime example of how to handle this situation. No multi-chapter drama this time! Thank you for the "Just talk to them" TAKE NOTES ROMANCE MANGA!

virgin-kun strike again~. well i guess this kinda misunderstanding is a staple in romcom.

@student4444 yeah we need more character like yuuma in every romcom. finishing up a problem in a single chapter

Users who are viewing this thread