Itsudemo Jitaku Ni Kaereru Ore Wa, Isekai De Gyoushounin O Hajimemashita - Ch. 49

Fed-Kun's army
Did not expect an Easy Modo in 2024.

starry-girls-v0-lwniepm2xw6b1.jpeg
suddenly jumpscared by (g)old meme.

Dex-chan lover
Just want to thank Hakai Scans for not dropping this after the evil J-Novel and Azuki Manga licensed it.
Does Azuki Manga do their own translation? Or do they use J-Novel's stuff.

Darn, it would have been better if they just told them who she was.:meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
i find it damn annoying when... siblings think SO little of their brother/sister and even acts entitled around them.
Sure they are his sisters but no excuses to just crash and demand to sleep at him. fuck that crap.
SERIOUSLY, RIGHT?!

Now, I have no sisters; I have two younger siblings, but neither they, nor I, would ever consider even the remote possibility, the very thought of an imposition like this... and my grandparents actually DID leave a house for the family to use!

I mean... what? Who? How? It's just wildly unfamiliar; the very thought of doing something like this is beyond ridiculous.
Not only that, but without there being some kind of emergency situation happening, I surely wouldn't allow them to merely assume they can stay!

And it happens in manga All. The. Time.
As though it is a situation the reader can understand; as though the reader would see this happen and think "Oh, of course; that makes sense."
It's written in thousands of manga with the assumption that the person seeing it has some experience with it, or can believe it happening to themselves because it's normal.

And, folks?
That ain't normal.
Never. Happen.

Or, perhaps, does this happen in some part of Japan I've never been to, or seen?
My family lived there, but there is really a lot that I don't know.
If there's some über-weeb out there who has seen this happen, I might begin to accept it, but otherwise... this seems like bad writing that is perpetuated as a convenient Deus ex Machina for lazy/shitty writers.

Or maybe it's just more of the Japanese sub-cultural obsession with incest and pedophilia... 🤮

Dex-chan lover
Darn, it would have been better if they just told them who she was.:meguuusad:
idk if they would've been a pain/begged to have gone to visit the other world and cause trouble but maybe they weren't really as close to the grandma to where they would've wanted to know

or maybe it'll be a 'reveal' halfway through the arc, or her making some food and like "wow this is granny's recipes". Tho 'annoying-ness' aside, maybe they'll also be 'merchants' and focus on some fashion/womens beauty stuff and be 'competition' for mc XD

Or you'd think she'd just cast a spell to where "oh this is normal" if she had some barrier to make sure no one but blood relatives could disturb them, but that might be too 'easy' and the grandma prolly wouldn't straight up brainwash them or make them 'less annoying'/rob them of their free will b/c she'd prolly just still see them as usual family stuff even if mc might be bothered by them just imposing/mooching

Users who are viewing this thread