Itsudemo Jitaku Ni Kaereru Ore Wa, Isekai De Gyoushounin O Hajimemashita

Dex-chan lover
This is suprisingly good, this need english translation although i can understand indonesian.

Group Leader
English translation is coming soon guys.
I found a proofreader who is a english teacher and partnered with kumascanlations for the typesetting. I hope the result will be something decent.

Aggregator gang
I would like a skill like that with video game currency > real money

Dex-chan lover
So from the synopsis, I gather that this manga is an exercise in pointing out how stupid it is to try and value isekai currencies with currency from modern markets as a direct ratio with no regard to the difference in availability of goods?

Me who understands the fundamentals of Economics, Trade, and Business: reads this manga
*MC has conversion skills for currency*
Me: ohh boi, he's gonna topple the economy of both Japan and that Kingdom. Also, I'm worried about the plastic products he's gonna sell there, based on the cover, since people from that world doesn't know how to regulate disposing.

Aggregator gang
cant wait to see what kind of trashy generic slow life harem this turns into but for now ill follow...

Dex-chan lover
@trolldatshit it is, but normal people stay away from it. Its not hard to find illegal activities pretty much anywhere, so you can go from there. Talk to some yakuza around :p

Users who are viewing this thread