Itsumo Baka ni shitekuru Bishoujo-tachi to Zetsuen shitara, Jitsu wa Ore no Koto ga Daisuki Datta you da. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Confession and Friendship

Supporter
So one fourth of the way through this shlock....feels like so much more than that just from the first chapter alone.

Hmm for someone who was so torn up by all that abuse, he let it go pretty easily. I suppose ghandi would be proud that he is so forgiving. Honestly the little “epiphany” that she is like him in a way seems like such a flimsy reason to forgive and forget. What happened to the broiling conviction of moving foward and sticking it to the ones who hurt you and such? Eh in short womp womp

Group Leader
she really did break out of the code!!

I am absolutely flabbergasted cause of this song : r/rap

Supporter
Hmm for someone who was so torn up by all that abuse, he let it go pretty easily. I suppose ghandi would be proud that he is so forgiving. Honestly the little “epiphany” that she is like him in a way seems like such a flimsy reason to forgive and forget. What happened to the broiling conviction of moving foward and sticking it to the ones who hurt you and such? Eh in short womp womp
It isn't forgive-and-forget. He's heard everything she told him and understood it fully. But he's only willing right now to trust her as a friend (and one he can easily cut ties with again if she betrays even that small trust without too much pain). If she proves worthy of that trust, though, who knows what may happen?

Users who are viewing this thread