I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 1

wait shouldn’t it be empress if shes a girl??? EH? but other than that interesting story lol

@Mapleowo
Lmao I don't even know either but I think the raw meant it as a distinction to show that she's the one in power? That's all I can say about it lel

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was a story of male emperor mc for once, title so misleading

@Mapleowo Like "Actor" and other words, "Emporer" can be both male and female. Most "male" nouns can be considered universal in English.

I mean I can see maybe one translation error of emperess to emperor but it's the same throughout so I guess that's how it is meant to be. Usually an emperor has more power so maybe that's why??

As someone who admires Endless Journey and really like the quality of their work, I hope the group understand that I talk this out of concern: Do you guys think it's right to get another manhwa when you barely been updating the other two that guys have? I am not counting I Saved the Cursed Duke because it's a collab and these are hard.

But The Villain Demands I Love Him came out two months ago and it only has 2 chapters out in english while the raws it already has 29 chapters. College Student Empress already has 33 chapters in the raws and only 7 chapters out in english.

I understand monthly updates with mangas because the raws only come once in every month but manhwas update weekly in Kakao. It's sad to be excited to read this cool new manhwa and then having to wait for a update once a month.

Again, this criticism doesn't come from a place of hate or anything like that, I do appreciate the work that this group does, but I hope you guys could reflect in the way that you guys are treating the manhwas that the group choose to picking up.

Zmk

Well...I know it's the first chap.
But I can't help feeling that the villainous emperor and FL is the same person.
The way she said she wished she could be someone like the ML.
And how she enjoyed the part where the ML killed the emperor.
Maybe it's her past self reacting to the novel wanting to be freed from the burden.

Maybe my thought process is being influenced due to the many manhwas were reincarnated/transmigrated FL in a novel turns out to be the original

This is just a theory ╮(^▽^)╭

I'll interested in see how she escapes getting killed. Considering unlike other villainess isekais she's only DAYS away from getting killed, not years.

It seems quite interesting, but I still expect an isekai / return in time but being Yuri since most of the FMCs of these Korean works have interesting personalities.

Group Leader
Interesting and really beautiful art! Thank you for translating and looking forward to more!!

Users who are viewing this thread