I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 10

Group Leader
@Alyseb630

No its perfectly understandable. In his eyes she was a tryant

He would have been an assshole not to assassinate her. He had no idea she was drugged. You guys need to stop basing morals on who the MC is. Had she not been the protagonist we all would have been clapping for him

thank you so much for the updates. All these chapters are awesome.

@silkytea according to the ways I see the manhwa going, she is going to have a harem. A very subtle harem that no one will say they loves her and only one main ML will be official but everybody in the castle will know that many other hotties are with her but in a more platonic way and sort of physical.

I understand Eusto way of thinking. How disappointed he is, but I gotta say that the real Julia was only partially at fault. She was under the influence of drugs. Drugs is mess you up and she was never used to it. She was drugged for two whole years. I can't believe Eusto didn't go that far as to investigate and thought Julia changed on her own without any sort of influence that would not let her think on her own.

That is what disappointed me. I kind of understand and see Julia's POV. I was verbally abused by all my family for many years. I believed what they said I was tot he point that I lost myself and didn't know how I got to that point. It was only until one of them said anything to defend me and look for help that I began to rediscovered me. I know I was guilty in believing what my family I was but and forgot who I was. I didn't care much nor I care much what people think of me, but my family was my vulnerable part, and they were the ones that harm me for years after years. That is my fault. I shouldn't have allowed my family be my weakness and be more strong.

I wish Eusto would have noticed that Julia was not herself. Julia was strong but was easy to deceive.

@Alyseb630
Uhh you do realize Eusto was one of the only ones who still believed in the empress (until a few days ago from where the story took place) right? He stayed with her for 2 years despite her having become corrupted and if the real Julia didn't even notice that she was getting drugged, how would Eusto know? I also wouldn't call his betrayal an easy one since he was/is also suffering from having to betray her because more than being her knight, he loved her. He wanted to keep believing in her--until she was about to execute innocent people. He had no choice but to start a rebellion and kill her for the sake of a multitude. Eusto's actions aren't wrong, although they may go against the empress. He is striving for the greater good, even if it means killing someone, now "corrupted," even when they used to be a good person whom he pledged loyalty to. This is a conflict between duty of loyalty and ethical duties and he had to make his choice. As a knight, he chose ethics over loyalty. As a person, he chose the people over a tyrant. As a man, he chose good over his love for a woman.
It is understandable that readers may hate Eusto because he is currently the force that is opposing the FL. Readers almost always hate anything that opposes the MC whom they are likely to love. But just take step back to look at the whole picture, not everything is black and white.

@Darkwolfix
It is sad that he didn't realize that she was being drugged, especially when he loved her. I'm not justifying the situation, but based on experience sometimes it's the people closest to you that don't realize/can't see something is wrong.

I just discover this webco and it's Ama-zing! I love it. The art is beautiful and the story is good.
The suspense is nicely built up and I really want to read the next chapter each time.

I hope the drug's plot will come out to help her clear her name a bit (even if it doesn't excuse all of her previous crimes). I hope Eusto will be able one day to trust her again. I love the background of this story!

Dex-chan lover
I mean if all else fails just say he drugged her and bring out the drugs he bought her as proof

I love the holy reports from Count Venus HAHAHA

MORE CHAPTERS PLEEASEEEE 🤧

Let’s not think too hard but I THINK WE ALL HAVE AN ADDICTION😂 thank you translators for releasing so much for us 😭❤️

thank you so much for translating! but oooo i really wanna know what's going to happen next

Shit's about to go down! I love how you spoil us~ thank you for fast translations~

HOLY SHIT THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING.

THANK YOU GUYS SO, SO MUCH FOR WHAT YOU DO FOR US POOR ILLITERATE PEASANTS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread