Iyanakao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - I Tried to Come Clean At the Bookstore

Dex-chan lover
I guess aside from seeing the panties, the look of disgust is a necessary key point.
Thus, there is no way Issei can ever get the girls to show their panties willingly.

Dex-chan lover
S3Cc.png

me irl tbh

Group Leader
I still don't get how he can be so gung-ho about checking out panties, but not have one ounce of sexual desire.
I kinda want him to evolve... like, after checking 4 of 5 girls panties, he then wants the full set, panties and bras.
Then, progressively had more fetishes.

Well, I don't really get how this manga could get more than 10 chapters total if it continues like this, but we'll see. (I know that the raw is at chapter 14, but I don't get how this doesn't get boring and same-y quick)

Dex-chan lover
He looked her straight in the eyes and told her the truth. If nothing else, MC man has integrity.

Dex-chan lover
my dude told her straight up once he understood his actions could make her catch feels. He's scum but he lives up to it. He doesn't want her to get hurt emotionally but he still miraculously doesn't understand much about emotions anyways.

This makes me really want to see him get character development and have nice story arcs but unless I'm mistaken this series will remain a pantsu gag manga (which isn't a bad thing since it's worked out well that way so far)

Users who are viewing this thread