Iyanakao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - I Tried to Come Clean At the Bookstore

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
@Hamin
i mean he isn't really scum or done anything scummy, he's just a man with a desire to see cloth worn.

Aggregator gang
for someone that is a genius and supposedly read a lot of psych books he sure is dumber than bricks

Fed-Kun's army
The MC logic and honesty are too chad for those plebs to comprehend.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is wrong with this guy/author/japan?

Dex-chan lover
This just hit me. Isn't Issei a relative of Lelouch VII Britannica? >_> The ressemblance is uncanny.

Dex-chan lover
@Wnf if we're talking about man of culture memes than yes, this dude is a man among men

but otherwise it's 100% weird and creepy to do what he's doing

Fed-Kun's army
@VF89
I originally thought this was the serialization of this story https://mangadex.org/title/30590/dogeza-de-tanondemita

But it's completely different there was also an anime of a similar topic, thinking it might be a thing at the moment in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
Flag description was good. At least it should be good enough for most of those readers who are vague on the subject.

MC is good, weirdly enough. He's gotten a fixation (too rich and too sheltered upbringing, and the Maid went along with him to begin with, but many pubertal boys of lesser means have spent as much time with more surreptitiousness to sneak peeks on panties. MC just walks up bold as brass and asks to see them, and definitely can't condone of any sneaking or false flags.

Hmm just realized they announced a sequel for the anime and the cover art has a girl that looks like the bookstore clerk. Wonder if they're going to switch to the manga approach with the sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread