Iyanakao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - I Want to See Your Panties

Dex-chan lover
So she actually wears one. Now I want to confirm is Aqua wears it or not.

z15.png

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Im not a fan of these panties until I saw this one's.
My goddess panties!!!
f***! did something forbidden and stupid awaken inside me?

Double-page supporter
I'm disappointed to learn that goddesses wear panties...

what an absolute fucking chad, I cannot even comprehend how much of a hero that man is. Disappointed to see the goddess wasn't nopan but at least it means I got to see a nice eyeful. We can only aspire to even attempt to attain even a fraction of the swagger this MC possesses. He even kicks down a crematorium door and crashes his own funeral. Truly the hero we need but not the one we deserve.

Double-page supporter
Ammut was just sweating bullets on that last panel...

And those are indeed some god tier panties.

Group Leader
Ok, that was actually funny for me...
But I really don't see where this could go to keep it interesting.
I guess next arc is make or break for me 😊

would be pretty hilarious if one of the next heroine ends up as a trap. the moment that the trap unveils the panties, issei's gaze focused towards the crotch, suddenly noticing a buldge that shouldn't be there... How would he react, I wonder? 😳

Dex-chan lover
@Ixtab

from what he has shown, he would have the same reaction. what he wants isn't whats behind the panties, but the panties willingly shown by their wearer with nothing more nor nothing less in his mindset.

the reaction for him for a trap would be them not wearing panties but mans underwear that would get the reaction your expecting from that situation XD

boxers would ruin his day.

Users who are viewing this thread