Jagaaaaaan - Vol. 10 Ch. 108 - The Hole in My Heart

Fed-Kun's army
I find these 'help me and when i am done kill me' plots too lame because obviously the manga isn't going to end that way....

Fed-Kun's army
@BOTMAN Jagaaaaaan is being sincere when he says that, the manga might end like that there's no way of knowing, but that's just the end. I feel like the story that is told before the end is more fulfilling then the end itself, so it wouldn't really matter if Jagaaaaaan died as long as it was justified and he fulfilled his role well in the story.

I have a feeling that this two can become great friends, as their desires are pretty close to being the same, It would be really cool to see them together till the end.

Thank you so much for the chapter, it was great <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
You have literally infinite possibilities at your disposal to get rid of the grandpa as a side effect of jagans fight that dont look absolutely fucking ridiculous
Like wtf happened the bullet hit a cart and a gigantic fucking nail just sort of got lobbed in the OPPOSITE direction into his grandpas chest? what the fuck that looked so stupid

Dex-chan lover
The grandpa is dope and wise also jagaan now has become like askeladd from vinland and the cat boy is thorfinn now lol

This lowkey reminded me of vinland saga how askeladd made thorfinn work for him in the promise he gets to "kill" him

Dex-chan lover
@aikara Jagaaaan didn't do it on purpose, but at the end of the day it was his bullet the one that caused the explosion that send the giant nail flying into the grandpa.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't a chapter titled The Hole in My Heart that features a supporting character literally being impaled through the chest a tad bit TOO on the nose?

Fed-Kun's army
somehow this feels a bit gayer than octotranny.

also lol grandpa got a literal hole in his heart, nice dark comedy

Users who are viewing this thread