Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 50 - Salwa-sama and Volunteering

Group Leader
At least unlike many other titles, the story is actually advancing, slowing but surely.

Salwa is to cute I‘m cheering for him to get Jahys position

Dex-chan lover
She’s so bad at being an evil protagonist that she’s been forced into becoming a heroic antagonist...at least she’ll finally get the villain role, I guess?

Salwa is best girl

Group Leader
Now when she tries to do good for people she’s going to mess up. Either that or the first mystic gem she destroys will be hidden on her person somewhere

Aggregator gang
Without a doubt it's Mau-sama who doesn't want the gems to be restored so she can remain and be lazy.

Dex-chan lover
The way I see it:

The light is 100% Maou. Maou has never aimed for world domination or whatever (made clear when Jahy explained she did all the work in gathering an army, etc.) Maou has always wanted the destruction of the gems and gave original mahou shoujo her powers too (which is why she ended up living with her after)
As for why she's never told Jahy: either Jahy gathering the gems makes destroying them easier, or she just doesn't want to bother with the hassle of explaining.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit this is so good. She's such a fuckup she got mistaken for a heroine.

I don't think the light is Maou. In chapter 48, the light tried to attack the magical girl, but maou appeared and and protected her. At least that's how I interpreted it.

Double-page supporter
Either the light and maou are twins or she just likes seeing things fall apart and has two idéntica to do this.

Dex-chan lover
that's the one who give order to..... magic girl, it's appear she entrust anyone who did good deeds.

Users who are viewing this thread