Jiken Jaken! - Vol. 5 Ch. 57 - All the mysteries have been solved!

Goddamn it! Why author-san won't show us the moment it dawned on her that she already had a catch-phrase?????????? Why must we suffer this?????? INHUMAN!

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting more into tan-lines by each chapters.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is essentially two very intelligent beings walking in circles within an enclosed space.

Dex-chan lover
If you make long phone calls, you should obviously switch to a subscription model that has unlimited calls (to regular domestic numbers), not one that charges per minute. I'm surprised the sister doesn't realise it. She's clearly more worldly than Yuriko.

Fed-Kun's army
Hell yes! I was thinking “Columbo has his signature phrase” when they were talking about how there aren’t many detectives in fiction that have one. And it isn’t his wife. Columbo always says “Oh, and there’s just one more thing” when he’s pressuring the suspect by asking them questions when he is closing in.

Aggregator gang
Yeah Columbo's phrase totally is the one more thing. He might bring up his wife in more general leading questions earlier in the case, but when he is about to catch the culprit it is the one more thing question that reveals the lies.

...I really should watch Columbo one of those days.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
t-tanlines..
Also I’m here for the Collumbo references!

Her pointing to the mirror was at a camera shooting angle. Like it was a scene being filmed. Oh so perfect. Maybe someone's hoping for an anime...

Users who are viewing this thread