Jiken Jaken!

Dex-chan lover
Prefer bare thighs over tights so I might have to skip this if the cover is anything to go by. Will try a few chapters though. lolol

I just dont get it. Its not funny, not cute, has no romantic development at all. I like romcom mangos, but this one isnt one of them. How anyone can think this is funny manga? There is no jokes at all.

@VooXoo

Very weird indeed, for I second I thought her skirt got cought on her bag, but no it was just a random panty shot.

@Rhino126

Well it’s not supposed to be inherently funny, it’s subtly funny. The dry humor aspect of it is what keeps people coming back. Don't want to come off like those snobby reddit pricks but it’s kind of an acquired taste.

Ch.61 mentions Ch.15, so I went back to see what it was talking about. Looks like Shirogane told the friend (Rikore) about her boyfriend probably cheating on her. Don't recall if it was mentioned/referenced in other chapters, so it's nice little catch there.

What a shame. Covers imply high artistic skill, but I was disappointed. I don't know wtf this manga is, it's everything, everything but good. Everything, but nothing. Nothing. This manga is nothing.

Dex-chan lover
feels like the author tryhard to achieve the 3 tags of comedy, romance and mystery

but then they lost in the progress and forget what they wanted to make

Oh man, I'm normally into the short hair, sporty dark skin girls but senpai sure is a winner

c1

"Oh, a gorgeous dark-haired beauty on the cover, MC is in love with her, I wonder if they'll get together in the en-"
*annoying pushy tomboy childhood friend wedged in by the 3rd chapter*
Ugh, come on. The entire character is just a waste of time. If you want a tomboy so bad then go write a separate tomboy manga, not everything needs a shitty low-effort love triangle.

Fed-Kun's army
The start of each chapter is just one fraction of a big ol' dance party going on.

Fed-Kun's army
Raw spoiler ahead.

I wonder if this got axed, the ending wasn't even a proper ending, i had my hopes too high in the Romance tag.

Carps was the first live NPB game I saw in Japan, so I hold a soft spot for them.

Her hair style, whats it called? i forgot. I want to check it on real life people xD

Group Leader
@Dioss and anyone interested:
It's just my 2 cents but I wouldn't be surprised since you can't have anything really going on plot wise with that "club having fun with the mystery genre in a realistic way" setting (not without distording/breaking it too much). The author is limited with the amount of absurdity he can pull off and he keeps shoving further down the drain the romantic aspect despite having an somewhat ok start for a harem. Still it's a shame if it was axed as the characters are all charming and it's a fun, light, and yet, interesting read for the tiny bits of real litterary culture it adds. Sorry for the long text ><

Users who are viewing this thread