Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
Isnt_romantic_-_Jimi_na_Kensei.jpg

Well as i thought, Sansui's daughter is a ex princess of domino empire. Well that is a good guess but not a guaranteed answer

Dex-chan lover
meh
I get the chasing ideals part but the lack of emotion from these sages just don't make it all that pleasant to read through. As others have already said, even though the ideals being explained are quite feelsgood it is seriously not moving in any way. It was done on purpose by the author I suppose. His logic was probably something along the lines of 'excitement and passion only distract from the true hard nature of training and the discussion of ideals'. But in the end, embodying that true nature in a manga series and not including excitement/passion just isn't all that entertaining. Or perhaps it's just the author/artists inability to make it work. Mix that in with most of the cast being even less likable than the mc there's really no helping this.

How can this girl love him so much but be okay with marrying him when he barely feels anything for her? Why isn't he trying to express some sort of opinion? Otherwise it's super unfair to her to not properly express himself.
I'd be okay if it this was some generic nonsense that understood its place. But are you seriously going to be spend a whole chapter spouting bullshit about ideals and how great the mc is while expecting the reader to give a crap considering what we've been shown so far?

Fed-Kun's army
I thought this was going to be good when I first started reading it but it became so trash, I hate the hero side character

Aggregator gang
so after the face of disgust she make when she knew her age its just like "sure lets get married" and the dude just go along with it even when he doesnt love her? this is a lot of bullshit, the harem hero dude is just annoying and i am still waiting for someone to slap the hell out of that spoiled princess

Dex-chan lover
"Please take responsibility!"

Two pages later

"Brauer and I decided to get married."

I expected something more.

I feel another axe coming. This chapter felt extremely rushed like the author is trying to find some kind of ending for it.

Dex-chan lover
Well, he's ageless. He's already lived for 500 years. In his perception of time, being married with Brauer 'til death do us part' is like, maybe a week?

Fed-Kun's army
I had a feeling the dude can get a better employer if he's that OP, dude lost his self-respect along with his lust or something?

Dex-chan lover
i'm a little confused,
why his "daughter", Rain, not doting to Sansui?
*i expect that his daughter will be doting to her parent (especially on her daddy) based on general manga rule

Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu = "the emotionless guy who couldn't say no even if his life depend on it"

Dex-chan lover
@sherlock0790 he could be affraid of getting attached as he will live for pretty much ever while his daughter, wife and friends lives are nothing but a blink of the eye in comparison. Easy to say but hard to do is that no matter the time frame try to enjoy life as much as possible and engage with those around you. It is somewhat like depression tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Man this series is pretty bad, the only chars I actually like is Rain, MC's wife and MC's master, everyone else is either horrible or boring ....feelsbadman

Users who are viewing this thread