Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
I love how everyone is shocked, but Dewey is just sitting there smugly like always.

Fed-Kun's army
@Clad95150
This is true actually, and Sansui himself in WN actually worry about this when people asked to be his disciples.
However, in the end, he half gave up and accept them as his student, and instead of teaching them as his master did to him, he focused on delivering the fighting logic he has acquired over the past 500 years. Whether or not they learned his fighting style doesn't matter, what he focused on is the logic and logic only.

Dex-chan lover
I pity her. He literally break everything she obtained. But there can be no other option.

@dend08

But the entire kingdom know that his master can't really control him more than what he agree, and in extreme case, probably have to satisfy his demands to keep him 'serve' them, assuming he ever demands anything.

I don't know who is the master anymore. It is like a master ordered his subordinate to treat himself as a henchman. It's confusing, to say the least.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kalamel
Its the easy road, that's really all there is to it. after rain gets to adulthood, that's when he no longer has a reason to stay there anymore.

don't forget that by not killing people, sansui actually doing something worse lol... like he can humiliates and destroys people quite easily

@Mick96 aaaannnddd by doing that, he's actually become a really good teacher.... in the LN the one who actually destroy the hut attacker are Sansui's normal student....

Dex-chan lover
Kinda bored of this manga...arc is going nowhere and is boring as legend og korra

Dex-chan lover
Hooray, now her bloodline is secured for this kingdom because someone that powerful surely can't stand up to morally reprehensible (by the standards of the era he grew up in) actions and systems!

Dex-chan lover
for people to know, the Sopeid Household are really just in a "I scratch your back, you scratch mine" relationship with Sansui.

To Sopeid Household's credit though, they know this fully well and are actually really good masters for Sansui which is why Sansui has full trust with their decision making ability.

Sansui's only in the mortal realm till Rain grows
and marry Domino's King and Kingdom's 1st Princess' first born son
at the start but this got extended with his upcoming marriage with Brauer.

Douve/Dewey's actually more likeable than you can imagine. Her haughtiness is just too strong, just like her family but in serious situations, House Sopeid basically drops that haughty act in an instant and is basically a well-trained no-nonsense martial family.

also
Ran is Saiga's harem member not Sansui's and Ran's village is actually in shambles due to their long lasting PTSD that never went away due to Suiboku... xD

Users who are viewing this thread