Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu

Group Leader
You buffoons do know that not caring too much about unimportant things doesnt mean that you're "spineless", right.. ? Dimwits, jesus.
When "unimportant things" is coitus, you have free reign to call people spineless

Just saying. Not commenting on this manga specifically.

At this point I don't even care about the MC anymore I just need more Brauer screentime or should I say panel?

They should rename this into "Doa matto seijin wa mada saikyō" (ドアマット聖人はまだ最強) as in "Doormat saint is still the strongest". The main character has no character...

Double-page supporter
Its not often u see the Ojou's ward NOT posses a lesbian obsession toward her female master and instead, develops feelings for the male MC before any other female character in the series. #Brauerbestgirl

Fed-Kun's army
Garbage, the worse garbage i seen in a while its a waste of paper, of data and of everyones time from the ppl making the paper, the publisher, the translator and the readers. I'm usually not this "poisonous" but this is a piece of s*it if i ever seen one. Really i just dont understand i don't think the mc made a single decision, he has no personality, no ambition. The first thing he does after finishing his training to become the strongest is to become a servant, I mean its fine i he doesn't become a conqueror but at least someone that can choose where to sh*t. I think the real mc was supposed to be the spoiled "priceless" that has am op servent but maybe the editor did something, it was the wrong choice he should just have given up on the author.the mc says that he also did training to get rid o all desires so its understandable that he doesn't want anything and we end up with this kind of.... I give up, i never hated a manga like this before. Please dont read it.

Nice to see a laid-back MC in an isekai once in a while. Some may complain the story/MC is boring, but thats literally the point. Nice read/Entertaining af

Dex-chan lover
“Good supporting characters” how are they good? There’s no depth to any of the characters. The whole thing is like robots trying to converse. If the characters were to switch bodies, there would be no difference.

20 chapters of literally nothing. Only ones who arent completely annoying, are the MC, though he is utterly bland, and his, seemingly forced, "interest?".

I'm going to keep reading this for a while, but this... THIS is an absolute shitshow of a manga. I've seen some garbage but nothing tops this in terms of having characters with no personality, - and that's without counting in the MC, i don't even consider him a character at this point - as well as having practically no story progression. Nothing happened, basically. All 20 chapters could easily be compressed into 3-4 chapters without leaving out much. There are a lot of mangas suffering from similar issues, but im yet to see something as bad as this. I hope that in the next chapter the Master will beat Sansui's ass for bringing in strangers into his forest and trying to teach a dude who he knew for a like day, because that MIGHT be a sign of some character progression coming. Or, in case of the MC, character formation.

Japanese people come off as the most blandest people I’ve ever seen from reading manga. The author either falls into their powertrip fantasies or sexual fantasies. It’s like they never interacted with or touched a woman, like ever. How did he even do the training in the first place with no motivations whatsoever. What’s the point of having all that power just to bend over like some dumb bitch. Live a peaceful life? He never lived a life in the world before that... 500 years, of nothing...

reading the comment section it seems it has boring story just as the title says

Users who are viewing this thread