Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Ch. 25 - The mother-in-law battle has begun

Dex-chan lover
Oh sure, if it's a girl making fun of/bullying a guy, "Awww, she's not trying to humiliate you, it means she likes you!"
Meanwhile, if the roles were switched, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! GO APOLOGIZE TO HER NOW!"
Even if all of them were kids and it could go both ways, it's always the guy that gets the short end of the stick.

I had my hopes up with the mom grilling the bully. Yes, it's one thing to have those kinds of games with your romantic partner where you know what they're into. Anything like that between two people that aren't in a romantic relationship, and the victim will only be confused to what's going on. Honestly, very weird how Kotaro was getting happier after being bullied (though it doesn't look like he saw it that way), it would send the wrong kind of message to the people reading.

Can't get close to your crush? Bully them! You'll get under the skin in more ways than one sooner or later!

Aside from the streamer, I just can't with these women, I swear.

Users who are viewing this thread