Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Ch. 35.1 - Climbing battle begins

Group Leader
Is this a Japan thing I don't know about? Why is it so bad if she shouts his name?

Did the manager hire Kokoa cause she looks like fumi-tan?

Attachments

• cliffhangerkunresponse.png
    cliffhangerkunresponse.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Group Leader
Is this a Japan thing I don't know about? Why is it so bad if she shouts his name?

Did the manager hire Kokoa cause she looks like fumi-tan?
Pretty sure it's a bit of a mistranslation and she's threatening to yell his name out to imply he's done something bad to her.
Alternatively it could be spreading bad rumors about him, though I feel the text would be more explicit if that was the case.
At least that's how I interpreted it when I read the raw, it's a little vague ngl (verb is 喚き散らす but has no more context to it other than using his name in said action)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She's using pads lol, although or real she is cuter and didn't bully the MC as a child.
So she is already better than the main 3.

Thanks everyone at KappaBeast for the translation

Dex-chan lover
She's using pads lol, although or real she is cuter and didn't bully the MC as a child.
So she is already better than the main 3.
You raise a good point. If you think about it, we seem to be getting non-bully "replacement" girls. So far, we have Fumi-tan as the gamer girl, and now this girl as the sporty girl. All we need is a rich ojou, and we'll have the complete set.
Though, now that I've said it, Kotaro will probably go back to the original three because these "replacement" girls all suck at competition, and the man lives for his duels.

Dex-chan lover
You raise a good point. If you think about it, we seem to be getting non-bully "replacement" girls. So far, we have Fumi-tan as the gamer girl, and now this girl as the sporty girl. All we need is a rich ojou, and we'll have the complete set.
Though, now that I've said it, Kotaro will probably go back to the original three because these "replacement" girls all suck at competition, and the man lives for his duels.
Yeah I agree with you on everything you said. However I think it will turn out of girls group A vs girls group B more often than not. To keep the story and format going.

Dex-chan lover
I guess I'm only one who thought she's binding and took sarashi or binder out for rock climbing.
But I'm not sure anymore after rechecking lol

Users who are viewing this thread