Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.2 - The Battle Where Nothing is Visible Begins…

Dex-chan lover
Ah Shigure, you had a good thing going with your flashback to your first time playing video games with Kotaro. I wonder what led to you becoming much better than him?

But then you had to steam and flash everyone. Now people will think of that, not your childhood story!

Maybe don't be in such a rush to talk to your community if you were planning on doing something else afterwards...
Especially squirting.

Dex-chan lover
That's the worst part, it wasn't meant to be dramatic at all. Just fan service. Even though her whole face was exposed no one is going to dox her, it was just a fun bit to see her ass. But especially in these days on Zoom Calls, everyone has this fear, it's not funny to most people. I
Ass service.

Dex-chan lover
Finally we know what happens if we place the unstoppable force of a hentai plot versus the immovable object of an infinitely dense MC; this is dumbest thing any of us will ever read and nothing will ever come close to topping it.

If you are looking for purity, I don't think this one is for you chief.
It ain't about the purity. It's about now unnecessary it was and how it was only added to show her ass and the thong. They could've dones hundreds of different ways and they chose the worst one. She couldn't even show it to her crush but now everybody on the internet saw it and saw her face and it's gonna be engraved on the internet forever. It leaves a bad taste in the mouth

Dex-chan lover
i know it was just for a joke, but that's lowkey life ruining lol, you can't go back to school after that one

Users who are viewing this thread