Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.2 - The Battle Where Nothing is Visible Begins…

Dex-chan lover
This series is just so silly and fun. I hope it stays that way. I come from reading the latest Kanokano and that ain't it.

Dex-chan lover
She said something about her impulsive behavior. I'm guessing she just got addicted and at some point hypercompetitive. And like the other two girls she took advantage of Kotaro to do... things to him off of that competitiveness.
That would make sense. She had no games to play, so she just kept playing with Kotaro, and eventually she started bullying him because she kept beating him.
Well she never suggested her family was against her buying games so much as lacking money. It's likely they hung out till her family's financial situation improved and she had the money to buy games to practice to crush him.
This is also a valid theory. After all, she has her own apartment now it seems, so her family probably got successful later down the line.

Dex-chan lover
This is dumb, how will MC not know his favourite streamer is her now?

Power Uploader
What the fuck? Also, I love how such a big incident will be treated like just a small mishap, as if she didn't just completely fuck up her social and real life.

Fed-Kun's army
Just hope she don't get doxxed with that face reveal with her ass on.

If this were real life, someone probably wanking to her

Dex-chan lover
To be fair when you were a kid did you run around making sure everyone knew your gender? It seems like they all thought he knew they were girls.

Kids picking on the person they like isn't that unusual.
No, it's made clear right from the beginning of the manga that they all knew he thought they were boys. (Or vice versa with neighbor/sensei.) In the very first reveal, Akari came onto him as a girl, and was ticked when the other students revealed enough to leak her identity. The rest followed suit -- they were all playing the same trick.

Picking on the person they like: There are limits. If there's actual affection, actual friendship that needs to be made clear. If they actually cared about him, then they should have made an effort to leave on good terms and to keep in touch afterwards, but they did neither.

I'll note that the author might undermine his own premise. MC's relationship with Akari is already being implied to be more friendly than first chapter and the title "Hometown Bullies" implies. Maybe the girls were more like "Friends/rivals who never cut him any slack." But if so, that's quite different from "bullies".

Double-page supporter
I've seen a lot of poro productions with "revenge" tag. all I see here is narrowminded guy who is innocently stupid.
Well what do you expect of the MC anyway? He can't be good at everything
But he's very talent at many things & even in education that managed to get him into the academy where the gals at

Double-page supporter
No, it's made clear right from the beginning of the manga that they all knew he thought they were boys. (Or vice versa with neighbor/sensei.) In the very first reveal, Akari came onto him as a girl, and was ticked when the other students revealed enough to leak her identity. The rest followed suit -- they were all playing the same trick.

Picking on the person they like: There are limits. If there's actual affection, actual friendship that needs to be made clear. If they actually cared about him, then they should have made an effort to leave on good terms and to keep in touch afterwards, but they did neither.

I'll note that the author might undermine his own premise. MC's relationship with Akari is already being implied to be more friendly than first chapter and the title "Hometown Bullies" implies. Maybe the girls were more like "Friends/rivals who never cut him any slack." But if so, that's quite different from "bullies".
Yes, Akira's very good at social with people than other two gals. She knew how to talk with MC in the first chapter when they reunited & she proved her social knowledge even further in chapter six

Double-page supporter
She said something about her impulsive behavior. I'm guessing she just got addicted and at some point hypercompetitive. And like the other two girls she took advantage of Kotaro to do... things to him off of that competitiveness.
The difference is that the other two gals' hobbies are probably interested by themselves & Shigure's hobby is interested by the time MC asked her to play with him.
Even though it's unknown how two gals interested on their own hobbies

Double-page supporter
The fact that Shigure didn't remove her mask & smile before in front of her fans is kinda bonker despite having over a mil subs as many vtubers would do many special collabs for reaching that much

Users who are viewing this thread