Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.2 - The Battle Where Nothing is Visible Begins…

Dex-chan lover
Ah Shigure, you had a good thing going with your flashback to your first time playing video games with Kotaro. I wonder what led to you becoming much better than him?

But then you had to steam and flash everyone. Now people will think of that, not your childhood story!

Maybe don't be in such a rush to talk to your community if you were planning on doing something else afterwards...
Well she never suggested her family was against her buying games so much as lacking money. It's likely they hung out till her family's financial situation improved and she had the money to buy games to practice to crush him.

Dex-chan lover
that was so forced and made no fucking sense. someone told the author that he had to make things dramatic to keep his readers and so he does some senseless garbage like this for shock value.
That's the worst part, it wasn't meant to be dramatic at all. Just fan service. Even though her whole face was exposed no one is going to dox her, it was just a fun bit to see her ass. But especially in these days on Zoom Calls, everyone has this fear, it's not funny to most people. I

Dex-chan lover
unrelated but i hope someone will pick up this author's series about the wife with the forced smile because kouhai scanlations seem to have dropped it

Dex-chan lover
- Masturbates on stream

- Doesn't gets banned

Sus...

- Does it again next stream

BASED!

Dex-chan lover
Sad backstory. But still... All three of them harassed him endlessly. None of the three revealed themselves as females before he left. None of them made any effort to keep in touch while he was away. Yet somehow, they're all totally in love with him.

But the author is good, and the the humor is legit. I'll keep enjoying it.

Dex-chan lover
This one actually kind of hurts. He means so much to her and yet she can't be honest about her feelings. I hope the ending pages were a throw away gag.

Dex-chan lover
Sad backstory. But still... All three of them harassed him endlessly. None of the three revealed themselves as females before he left. None of them made any effort to keep in touch while he was away. Yet somehow, they're all totally in love with him.

But the author is good, and the the humor is legit. I'll keep enjoying it.
To be fair when you were a kid did you run around making sure everyone knew your gender? It seems like they all thought he knew they were girls.

Kids picking on the person they like isn't that unusual.

Dex-chan lover
Please for the love of all that is holy ... masterbate in the other room with no camera. Hell, cover your phone camera if your going to fap to something on there because once it's on the internet ... whoooo boy.

Also ... the thirst is strong with this one. Somehow all the girls seems to derive some pleasure from tormenting this guy. But the first one to turn that off and just be honest has the best chance of 'winning'. Not that any of them is going to 'win' necessarily ... smells like an ambiguous ending is in the works.

Dex-chan lover
Probably everyone after reading this chapter
el-risitas-laughing-hysterically.gif

Kotaro: "did water spill on it or something"
Oh yeah, thats "water" spillin alraite

Users who are viewing this thread