Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.2 - The Battle Where Nothing is Visible Begins…

Dex-chan lover
Ah Shigure, you had a good thing going with your flashback to your first time playing video games with Kotaro. I wonder what led to you becoming much better than him?

But then you had to steam and flash everyone. Now people will think of that, not your childhood story!

Maybe don't be in such a rush to talk to your community if you were planning on doing something else afterwards...

Dex-chan lover
Damn girl you're so thirsty I don't think whole Pacific Ocean can quench your thirst
But this also apply to other 2

Dex-chan lover
Ah Shigure, you had a good thing going with your flashback to your first time playing video games with Kotaro. I wonder what led to you becoming much better than him?

She said something about her impulsive behavior. I'm guessing she just got addicted and at some point hypercompetitive. And like the other two girls she took advantage of Kotaro to do... things to him off of that competitiveness.

Group Leader
Me in the stream chat:
687847503554805852.gif

that was so forced and made no fucking sense. someone told the author that he had to make things dramatic to keep his readers and so he does some senseless garbage like this for shock value.

Dex-chan lover
Ever since American Pie, this kind of Humiliation Livestream situation has traumatized me. You'd think it would of made a fetish, but there's something about the NTR aspects, something about lots of people watching which made even 12 year old me cringe. I really don't like it.

Users who are viewing this thread