Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 2 Ch. 15.1 - The shaking battle has begun.

Supporter
Kotaro looks so girly in page 8 LMFAOOOO
Bro's doing the sissiest run with the most manliest expression on his face.
IMG_20230711_211142.jpg
Doing what he can to match her stride (even if it is absolutely ridiculous looking) to get the most efficient run.

Dex-chan lover
Only Kotarohas his eyes on winning. Everyone else on breasts. priorities man.

Dex-chan lover
The Wrassler doesn't even look jealous on the last page. More like one good poke away from shitting herself.

Dex-chan lover
I hate when an author separate chapters in multiple part and releases below 10 pages.

Dex-chan lover
She is NOT fat ... she's PHAT (pretty hot and tempting) also known as THICC.

Also, she is now officially best girl IMO so the three stooges better start to compete for who will be first mistress.

Also also, you know that if ANY of the three stooges actually get him they will treat him like shit then get tired of him immediately. They've treated him like shit his whole life then think they can 'win' him so they can continue their sad sad kinks. THOTs be gone pls kthksbye.

Aggregator gang
These half chapters are really, really awkward to read. Having it just abruptly end for it to continue off the next chapter is so weird, is this how it's actually released or is this the scanlators? If it's the latter, I really think full chapter releases would be better, even if we have to wait longer.

Dex-chan lover
Fumi Tan: Based on chapter 8: She's a female student with high grades. From her online image, she's petite, but maybe that's a 3d model.

I don't think she's this girl because this girl is too much of her own character.

I wonder if Fumi-tan is the scholastic type IRL. Glasses, plain looking, but studious and serious. But this author is really good at defeating expectations, so who knows? But if we run into someone smart and with bags under her eyes, then we've got her.

Users who are viewing this thread