Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - The mother-in-law battle has begun

Dex-chan lover
The Fumi-Tan route is dead ... long live the Fumi-Tan route.

Manga logic dictates that she now has NO/ZERO chance to 'win'. Mom will crush her if she ever finds out because mom is also into that shit. We can only hope that the ML will really go against his nature/dna/upbringing and HE becomes the S. Probably not going to happen. The Author is literally setting him up to be one of the three stooges (or all three for all we know) bitch, LMAO.

Also, hot OPINION here but I thought Kotaro was a chad but apparently he's just retarded. He has gotten nerfed since his introduction, hilarity is supposed to ensue.

Dex-chan lover
Does this chapter not ruin the premise of the manga? The first few pages of the first chapter tell us all about the revenge he is going to enact on his childhood bullies - but now his mom is saying that he was having the time of his life the whole time?
The title of the manga is a lie: Kotaro was never really "bullied" (at least as far as he is concerned). This has been clear for a long time.

OTOH, if it was anyone but Kotaro (who is absurdly resilient), then you can easily see that boy being crushed by the bullying. (OTOH if the boy was taking emotional damage, then possibly the girls would have backed off and apologized.)

OTOOH, Mom is clearly a domme, and what she happily relates doing to her husband sounds suspiciously close to abuse.

JP sure loves power games in personal relationships.

Last edited:
Group Leader
sad that the mc doesnt have the father on his side anymore, that real hand experience on "bullies" would have been great

Dex-chan lover
Poor sod has no allies lol. Good thing this is a comedy considering his mind and life is all sorts of fucked up with toxic shit in every corner.

There is a retcon with his backstory as well when mother said he was really happy while getting bullied

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest with you guys. The mother dissapointed me really quickly... I mean she did him so dirty...
Acoording to her relationship with her husband, she is just like them so it only logical that she would side with them.

Dex-chan lover
Poor sod has no allies lol. Good thing this is a comedy considering his mind and life is all sorts of fucked up with toxic shit in every corner.

There is a retcon with his backstory as well when mother said he was really happy while getting bullied
yeah, I think the mom misunderstood the reason why our boy was happy that day and I think the reason is because that was the first time the dude lost or competed against a kid at his age. but he keeps getting a loose streak against 3 of them and on each streak, the dude keeps getting embarrassed and humiliated in public and eventually, the dude becomes traumatized and wants to take revenge on them. the mom approved of those 3 bullies because she was also a Sadist herself (it's like the mom looking at her reflection)

Dex-chan lover
Well I certainly called how that was going to go... But not disappointed.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Oh sure, if it's a girl making fun of/bullying a guy, "Awww, she's not trying to humiliate you, it means she likes you!"
Meanwhile, if the roles were switched, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! GO APOLOGIZE TO HER NOW!"
Even if all of them were kids and it could go both ways, it's always the guy that gets the short end of the stick.

I had my hopes up with the mom grilling the bully. Yes, it's one thing to have those kinds of games with your romantic partner where you know what they're into. Anything like that between two people that aren't in a romantic relationship, and the victim will only be confused to what's going on. Honestly, very weird how Kotaro was getting happier after being bullied (though it doesn't look like he saw it that way), it would send the wrong kind of message to the people reading.

Can't get close to your crush? Bully them! You'll get under the skin in more ways than one sooner or later!

Aside from the streamer, I just can't with these women, I swear.
u know what i agree with you
it truly does suck but ngl i kinda wanna see more revenge on his end

The Fumi-Tan route is dead ... long live the Fumi-Tan route.

Manga logic dictates that she now has NO/ZERO chance to 'win'. Mom will crush her if she ever finds out because mom is also into that shit. We can only hope that the ML will really go against his nature/dna/upbringing and HE becomes the S. Probably not going to happen. The Author is literally setting him up to be one of the three stooges (or all three for all we know) bitch, LMAO.

Also, hot OPINION here but I thought Kotaro was a chad but apparently he's just retarded. He has gotten nerfed since his introduction, hilarity is supposed to ensue.
i hope he gets the S from his mom as well

Dex-chan lover
Yep agreed, so not hot at all. he is indeed broken on a fundamental level. Only redeeming factor i can see is that he doesn't really see any of them as a romantic interest ( not one of them actually deserves it anyway), at least that part is fine but his core character completely retconned this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread