Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Thank you for the update~
Whoa.. I didn't remember cecil was this mad at the LN.. I should re read it again

By Bertia's panic it maybe that if Prince Cecil opposes Heronia he may die or be exiled.

Contributor
If he wasn't someone extremely smart, i would be scared for the next chapters, because this would be a Chaotic flag.

Can't wait to see this Heroine (and the others) getting Rekt.

Dex-chan lover
Oh well, at least Ms. Hernia isn't the big evil for now.

Dex-chan lover
@gingryu Yeah thats what im thinking. It might be that the story had multiple epilogue endings and every one where the prince didn't end up chosen was a bad ending for him. Like he goes to war or dies of illness or many other things she doesn't know how to prevent or would see as "fate". The game might have even had some sort of gimmick where the prince as the main guy could only find happiness or survive at all with the Heroine. It might just be that he ends up lonely and bored forever. In that case she solves the problem already.

Dex-chan lover
@Merilirem

As I recall from the novel, Cecil can encounter one of several endings, depending on who the heroine ends up with. But in Bertia's mind, the worst one is the one where Cecil doesn't end up with her, though i'm not 100% of the details of the ending.

Dex-chan lover
>went to alphapolis
>raw is 1 chapter ahead
>proceeded to read
>ended in a cliff where Bertia
fell down the stairs

I have made a mistake

Dex-chan lover
Things are getting heated up. Thanks for the update, I love this series!

Users who are viewing this thread