Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
UwU) too cute goddamn it........
i really need to take care not to raised my sugar level

OwO) oh and thanks for the chapter
it was delicious

Fed-Kun's army
By the way, according to the novel, Kuro uses her illusion magic to make fox ears appear on Bertia.
Kuro is trully an excellent maid.

Supporter
@Sceleris
Noted, I will be more careful in the future.

However, your attempt at starting a discussion is not very clear, the way I see it you're asking a question. Best that you rephrase it something like "I think she is also a former gamer, what do you guys think. No novel reader or spoiler please" or something similar so that people know you're trying to make a discussion and not actually asking.

Thank you Uxtef team for the new chapter release. I had thought this manga was dropped for sure, so was pleasantly surprised to see a new release.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the work
Both of them still believe it is still the same Otome Game when everything is already deviate from original one ?
And seems there's already chapter 8 in raw link, will wait until translation done

Dex-chan lover
She is just a cinnamon roll! So cuuute! While "Heroina" acts as someone on drugs level of crazy! Lololol it is obvious she is a gamer too because she just called our cinnamon roll a villainess and all of that.

Dex-chan lover
Awesome! a update, been so long i actually forgot about this and had to reread to understand what is going on.

Dex-chan lover
KURO turned into a Loli!!

Any novel readers out there which chapter did Bertia adopt the fox?

The manga really says the Prince is the MC xD

Users who are viewing this thread