Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
The white bird seems to be affecting the prince in some way?
Or did I forget that he's blocking the magic?

Aggregator gang
Definitely uninterested in the desperate attempts because he wants Bertia to pay attention to him!!

The translators did a good job with this chapter. Especially the last part.

I like this manga pace. There's not much chapters to the story, so some padding would be wonderful.

Dex-chan lover
I just found this and love it.
I also noticed that the drug addict is also a reincarnator.
This is so the kind of “otome isekai” that I’ve been wishing for, where both sides are reincarnated. Plus this ultra smart prince is icing on the cake.

Aggregator gang
I really wish this comic would get brought over officially! It's so amusing and cute, a fairly decent adaptation of the LN (which is almost completed in English at Novelupdates).

Dex-chan lover
I like the way he escape from the heroine ahaha, did you learn it from bakarina?

Double-page supporter
The last page is supposed to indicate that he wants her to pay him attention, but I'd think he'd just be getting bored of her attempting the same shtick for a year. He's been dealing with her for how long? I'd expect he'd be tired of it by now based on his attitude in the first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Its been like what am i missing in my follow's page for a while so ive been missing this one. Thanks for the chapter!

@SoloSera
The last page is supposed to indicate that he wants her to pay him attention, but I'd think he'd just be getting bored of her attempting the same shtick for a year. He's been dealing with her for how long? I'd expect he'd be tired of it by now based on his attitude in the first chapter.

He has grown a bit bored of Bertia's predictable efforts to get him on script for Heronia because its the outlandish and unpredictable shenanigans Bertia gets into that brings color to his otherwise soul crushingly boring near-perfect life. Her trying to force meetings with Heronia, who he finds oppressively boring, is dull compared to preventing a pandemic, converting her father into a spy against the seedy underbelly of corrupt nobility, and the public but very ambiguously worded pregnancy scare. By this point he's been putting up with her schtick for around 6 years and still finds her interesting; she was 8 when they were first engaged and met; right now 13 when she first enters the academy, by this chapter's end they skipped through another year to 14, which the following chapters should probably be covering as a flashback if they follow the novel's pace.
Compared to her meddling with his social life, the nonsense she drags all the other route characters through in her efforts to close off their paths with the heroine during this 14th year is much more amusing to him to watch play out
That being said, he also has genuinely grown a bit more fond of her compared to when they met- by this point in the novel his inner monologues about her are much less vicious and he honestly describes her as cute now when he used to only call her that aloud because manners dictated it.

Users who are viewing this thread