Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Hard to say which of the two reincarnators is trying harder to make the plot move along 'normally'.

Fiancee, who tries to do it 'the normal way'
'Heroine' who's trying to force it the normal way, ignoring any differences from what she actually knows as not happening at all

This is honestly one of the funniest manga that I read these days. I love the prince and his cold observations of everything - it's so refreshing having the capture guy be the MC of this kinda of manga. Thanks so much for translating!!!

The translations for the last pages don't capture the meanings correctly. In Japanese the same word for "not interesting" or "boring" could also be used to mean "unpleasant" or "displeased". Here, the prince is starting to feel unpleasant when he sees Bertia desperately pushing him to be with the "heroine", which means that he is developing romantic feelings towards her, instead of considering her purely as a "toy" for fun, and so does not want her to push him away.

Contributor
To be distracted by the mere mention of sweets, Bertia sure has a serious case of fruit-in-mouth disease

inb4 Heronia is also an isekai girl with past life memories

And then at the end we get the classic shoujo ice king/queen line, “what could this feeling be,” lol

Aggregator gang
This chapter is astonishingly hilarious.
8hrAApD4_thumb.png

Dex-chan lover
Something but all this time and the heroine didn't even try to tell the prince her name?

how dare he say some sh*t like "I would be interested in her now" im not a rabid shipping maniac I just really dont like that hah

Group Leader
tfw your rival is unintentionally low-key sabotaging all your flag events by pointing them out in advance, or worse, spoilering them XD

Heroine's name is Heronia haha as I thought, she's sly 😂 And desperate hahaha this is new, and I honestly like it just because it's funny. And the bird too 😅

Oh my gosh, Cecil's just like,"Nope" hahaha and "perhaps she really is a drug addict"

Dex-chan lover
@labanbes Interested in her now, as in just interested...in no way romantic interest did he mean. He doesn't even see Berita as a romantic interest and he is "interested" in her. He just likes observing people he deems to have qualities that would interest him.

Ugh, just when i was having fun reading this, i came back to the low quality scans T-T

Dex-chan lover
LMFAO "Did I ... ever give her a rose? Perhaps she really is a drug addict?"
Also on page 23 Kuro's like "Wait what?" and then on 28 the bird be like "I what? Oh uh I guess ...I love you ....? What am I supposed to do now?"

Supporter
This manga is the unintended battle between two reincarnated girls. Bertia is basically a cute hamster.

Users who are viewing this thread