Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Aggregator gang
@Clad95150 I think the point is that even if he "becomes" the prince from the fated route, the fact that he is infatuated with the current Bertia isn't going to change. Both prince's still hold the same core values.

What makes a character substantial is when you can picture them in a scenario and know how they would behave. Iron Man shoulders guilt because of his God complex. Luffy would fight the entire world to protect those close to him. And the Prince here is a man always in search of amusement. Being able to say that is what makes a person rather than a tool.

So it's like if your SO got in an accident and lost their memories, but they were still the same person who fell in love with you all over again. The prince simply needs to accept that both versions of himself are true to his character in their own ways. Appreciate it as a reason to cherish what makes him unique in this timeline.

Aggregator gang
@Mojo thank you for your useless reply.

@Tatsgato no. That's not it. I'm genuinely curious where they get this terrible raws? I assume it's a ripoff from the site. And if they will do a better re-release why not do that from the start? For the reader it will be longer but for the scanlator it will take less time, no? Because you don't have to typeset two different scan-sets, garbage/quality.

I'm personally in the "QUALITY IS ABSOLUTE" camp.

Dex-chan lover
To those who asked about the little boy on the last page

it is the light spirit's humanoid form
which will die soon because it use everything to force reset cecil's personality and ultimately fails, as for heronia
she will get a reality slap after this event which will end with her choosing to live faraway from our protagonists to revive the light spirit which is the only "real friend" she had

Group Leader
Please don't go on lost memory route. My heart is already suffering from Arthy story. I don't need this one to crush me additionally.

Aggregator gang
@Insignificant Your welcome. And while I got my Captain Obvious cape on, might I also point out if quality is such a priority to you than why not buy the legal manga publications than unrealistically rely on amateur fan made free internet scans to be of professional quality? 😅 You get what you pay for.
I think the word I'm looking for is entitlement.

Dex-chan lover
@FalleNxHunter considering the source material is already completed yeah i can provide some spoilers until the end

And for your question
the spirit exhausted it's power just to give heronia opportunity to be with cecil until it can't maintain it's form anymore

I read the novel before, only around this part though...and I hate it...
aaaarrrgghhh....that hurt so much to see Cecil in that state (rather than only read)

Aggregator gang
I read this all in one sitting, i cant wait for the next chapter!!

Double-page supporter
Tatsgato had a good explanation, in the end you get the hq chapter anyway so uh, frankly? @Insignificant, no one cares about your preference. Pretty much fits your username doesn't it? Why not live up to it properly before commenting yes? ^^

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!!

@insignificant i understand freedom of speech and all, but please don’t be rude to the team. You can read the ‘better’ and cleaner version of this chapter with the two groups. 🙂

Thanks for the hard woooork! For those complaining about this is the lowres version: i can understand, but you don't need to be rude. Because it also makes you sound pretty entitled lol. *cough* i'm talking to you, insignificant *cough* haha. They're trying their best with what resources they have, and doing it all for free. I think Uxtef was the first one who ever scanlated this manga (almost 2 years ago), and for that, i'm grateful. This is one of the mangas I never get tired of rereading. And Bertia has cheered me up when I needed it hahaha

Also grateful to the other scanlators as well! I read both versions hehehe :D

Aggregator gang
i understand freedom of speech and all
Freedom of speech is just an illusion.
but please don’t be rude to the team
@kylie_aliah stating the obvious is being rude? I think even the team understands that the quality is garbage. I'm driven by simple curiosity. If both trash and a quality release will be done why not just do the latter? Instead typesetting two releases do one. The difference in time this time was only 10 hours. I don't really understand this system.

@Tanatama thanks you for useless advise.

Users who are viewing this thread