Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

The close-up of Pii had terror written all over it
I want my Bertia back :'(
Thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
you know, one of the reason real!cecil disregard real!heronia is because of some implicit noble rule where the lower rank can't initiate talk with the higher rank
like, in one instance, real!cecil even go out of his way to literally not saying a word when they're together

so it's a neat little detail to make this cecil actually be the one that initiates the conversation in all these events
seems like heronia might actually get a teeny-weeny-little chance if she's actually sincere in her method, but alas, that's the boon of being reincarnated into the MC

Dex-chan lover
Okay, you know what? This Heronia isn't nearly so bad. Rather, she still acts with propriety in mind compared to the Isekai'd version, who's just a callous entitled asshole. Original Heronia is just...bad at it, but at least she tries and even manages to look cute.

That said, it's quite dodgy to be using light magic to seduce someone like this and the one primarily causing Bertia's bullying here is Cecil for so carelessly favoring a different girl out of boredom.

An interesting new perspective.

@Psychronia Well, that's how her character was 'written' in "the game"(yes, whoever reading it, you just lost it) so it makes sense to write her as a good natured/lovable character

Dex-chan lover
Im liking this. Its fun to see where the breaks happened. He started off seeing Bertia as a toy before his feelings deepened. In the game version, she was never anything to him and Heronia became the first craz.. er interesting girl he met.

We know this new timeline will never be but now the Prince has seen the game they were referring to for himself.

I kinda enjoy this chapter, the original Heronia has the same personality as MC Bertia while this bertia has the personality of the reincarnated Heronia

This is like what would've happened if Bertia and Heronia (Personality wise) were placed into the right bodies (Heroine/Villainess wise)

Who was knows it kinda feels like thiswhat was supposed to happen maybe, but then something went wrong and then they got placed into the opposite bodies (Story wise (as in the game))

But still something wrong with that bird though, Idk why a MC would have something like that (Story wise (as in the game))
Would make more sense if the abilities for the dark one to be able to brainwash and the light one to neglect that effect (Game Wise)

Supporter
I mean I get why they are doing these chapters, and it is probably largely due to the having to wait a month per chapter, but this was just disappointing. I feel like this whole dream sequence should have been 1-1.5 chapters. And while it has only been like 2-3 it feels more like 6.

Contributor
@xxlv
I'm sure I'm reading too much into it, but here is my take on the issue.

Generally, "light", as it tends to be defined, falls into the category of "order". If you take that to the extreme, it becomes "control" because the chaotic nature of humans requires nothing less, and only through that you get perfection. However you get there, as long as you bring order, is the best path you could've taken.
On the other side, "dark" tends to equate the aforementioned "chaos". Again, the extreme of it tends to go "live and let live", in the sense that anything that restricts individual freedom for the mere act of restricting it is abominable, because the liberty to do what you want is perfection, regardless of who ends beneath you.

And yeah, I blame the bird.

Users who are viewing this thread