Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

I always thought that it was strange to be in these situations and still completely treat it like it was a game. I'm automatically assuming that nothing will go as plan since there's a person (MC) that knows possible outcomes.

Dex-chan lover
She's finally realizing that actions have consequences.

What happens when a self centered thot tries to make a reverse harem out of other women’s men and trample on their happiness? She gets what she frickin deserves

I'm gonna going through Tia-being-babie with drawl soon. I didn't get enough of her this chapter :((((((

We got the cute but at the beginning of the chapter... But then I got drowned out by Heronia being a bitch so I'm very sad :((( time to reread the best Tia moments, which is legit all of pages she's on ✨🙏✨

Yabster_907 I don't think is strange, I think is possible depending on the person, and in other isekais they explain it as a way to make the mc cope with the situation and they end understanding that they are not in a game like in "I Am the Only One Who Knows This World Is a Game" and then you have people that do realize ir like in "Trash of the Count's Family" and uses heir knowledge to their benefit. I think there are enough examples of both ways of handling the situation and stories that talk about those thoughs.

Dex-chan lover
Where's that one gif that says "You think I feel SORRY for her? I ain't" when you need it?

Users who are viewing this thread