Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Fed-Kun's army
@DeadKinginHell
It's funny, there was one....only one selfish thing she did this entire series. And even that was out of love and not her seeking happiness.
And that was trying to save her mother. Had she let her die, it would have been easier to assume the role of villain but she truly loved her mother as a person and not some NPC with the role of "mother". Not to downplay all the good Tia did for this world....but I think that action was the first big shift that made it impossible to follow the game's script. That and probably meeting Kuro, the fated little sister.

Previous on Jishou Akuyaku Z:
tumblr_nzmo2r6iQR1u8wfz9o2_500.gif

@fgoSegul
I think more if she reforms, it'll be because of the lost of the bird. I bet she treated it also like some NPC until this revelation. That or it pushes her mind over the edge and she loses it.

@FgoSegul

If it follows the novel
She gets a fitting ending where the prince tricks her into voluntarily trying to repent as a nun. The set up is so good I don't want to even say it behind this spoiler tag.

Well I hate both the heroine and the bird equally so at least one of them kicked the bucket

Dex-chan lover
@AkaneApples i agree. Since the day Bertia regained her memory of her past life, she declared herself to be villainess for the sake of the crown prince and (maybe intentionally) the country. That shows us that Bertia is selfless. All of her *ahem* stupid things that she had done were not for her own happiness, thus her circle of fans grew. Aside of that, she is a proper noble lady, she capable of showing etiquette required to be one (although that 'child' incident wasn't proper, at least most of the time, in public, she acts like a proper noble lady should).

Dex-chan lover
aw man, its gonna end soon. I hope the manga does the extra chapter liek the LN.

reu

Dex-chan lover
We saw this comming from the first chapter. A good plot twist would be if they were actually the same person, they both having come into this world with the same memories, but due to their opposite conditions, perspectives and roles in the plot they became what they are now.
Because Bertia's actions and responses are just as insane as the heroine's.

Woof, bitch had it coming and boy oh boy have we been waiting for it. Cecil is a savage.

@reu
I'd call this less of a twist and more of a gratifying antagonist downfall. Watching heronia get a huge dose of reality and seeing her preconceived notions crumble like the facade she put up of being a good person is just so satisfying to watch.

Dex-chan lover
@AkaneApples : To be fair, the opposite result can also happen, where the rest misunderstand their intention and see them as villainous.

Which is more or less the story behind https://mangadex.org/title/55529/actually-i-was-the-real-one

Though the misunderstanding was in the background before the whole second daughter thing, anything after that are pretty much planned by the bitch (who use the MC's villainous reputation to move people to her side)

I don't feel a little bit sad. After all, as the prince said, it IS the future she chose.

Dex-chan lover
Even in the end, she saw everyone as mere toys and tools. Even openingly announcing her plan to control the prince through her spirit.
But, ah, that's a good reaction; the face of a dumb bitch's realization

I think there's something to be said about how she isn't a bad person. She is reincarnated into a game, where its little bits of code. It makes sense to treat everyone like toys and tools.

Man, this is good. It's refreshing to see her finally realize that she fucked up HARD. It's also sad though - her mentality is basically that of a child that doesn't really understand death, and now that child found out that her selfish actions have consequences and that she killed the person who loved her the most. Don't get me wrong, she deserves all the pain, it's just sad that this all had to happen. The selfish girl gets to live in with mental anguish at the realization of what she's done, the selfless but naive spirit died; and even though Bertia and the prince will probably be ok, they have to deal with the cleanup and possible regret at the death of the light spirit (because while readers may not care, someone in that situation would likely feel something).

GO BURN HER MORE AND LITERALLY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Users who are viewing this thread