Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku

Wow. Interesting.
so even in the actual game Cecil knew there was something wrong with the bird but because he doesn't know what love is, he just goes along with it.

Fed-Kun's army
the new arc is fucking shit

i fucking hate that bird fuck shit fuck die bird get fucking cooked alive you flying fucking rat

@Isekaijin Most Fantasy otomes are not this shallow in the slightest. There's some that are poorly written, but this is chapter is a very hollow shell of a rushed otome. This is not what most otomes are like in the slightest.

Guys its not an arc...

The new chapters are showing how the story would have gone if bertia was never isekaid...
It quickly becomes a very bland, superficial rushed otome manga.

What if.

Is something that everyone feels

I still get mad seeing this even if I know what's next! Rawr!!!!
Need to be patient for the next chapters... huhuhu.. 😪

After reading the new chapter, i could only shout 'BULL!!!!' hahaha even though i knoe what will happen next. Geez it's not good for my heart seeing this kind of cliche shit.

Aight guys, I know these chapters gonna really grind your gears but it's gonna be fine. I skimmed through this one as well. xD
What we're seeing in this chapter are all illusion, which is basically the OG storyline from the game, Pii is forcing on Cecil so he would pick Heronia over Bertia. it's gonna be a real pain in the ass to watch but we can do this! xD

Thank you for the updates!

I don't think I can deal with this illusion ... I'm burning with anger. I hope the earing comes to save them .. cause I'm really hating how it is right now..

Fed-Kun's army
I don't really get all the hate on the bird. Sure, it's the one showing him those illusions, but it's doing that to protect Heronia (the bird is extremely loyal to her, even if she is utter trash). Also, it's pretty much dead anyways as most of it crumbled in chapter 20.

Hmm I feel a lil bit regret to read the chapt 22. I mean the heroine's stupidity to take someone's fiance openly even in the normal mode; The bird's illusion; the cold-hearted Cecil.. it seems like common isekai-transmigration story and so boriiiinggg duh.I read this coz of Bertia sooo when Cecil do things like betrayed her even if it's illusion ..not gonna forgive him ah

Nonononononononono...... It can be like that.... Please please i need so see what happend next! 😣😣😣

Fed-Kun's army
Okay calm down everyone, put your pitch fork down. We can get through this.

Users who are viewing this thread