Jitsu wa Imouto Deshita. ~Saikin de Kitagiri no Otouto no Kyorikan ga Yatara Chikaiwake~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Damn aggressive as hell lol. Had this been a doujin, MC would have then proceeded to plow her then and there

Dex-chan lover
This dude is a massive dumbass, he's the type to still misunderstand even after she does all of this

"Nah there's no way that she's into me like that" 🤦🏾‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Since it's an adaptation from a LN, anyone to check if she confesses this soon in the LN too? So we know if the manga adaptation is getting axed or if it's normal
I was curious about that too, even more curious about how Hinata and Kousei would react to it. Looks as though the translations for the manga are ahead of the translations for the LN. Or at least going by the links on Novelupdates anyways.

Dex-chan lover
if this was one of your typical h doujins, he would've done her after she says that line from the last panel

Dex-chan lover
I'm really digging this manga. Not only for the early confession (you go girl!) but also for how the evolution of their relationship looks real and wholesome (reminds me of Higehiro in that regard). I mean, scenes like the talk with her dad, saying he's happy with her while holding her hand (admittedly, the rain was too much), really drives the point home. How can she not develop feelings for her step-brother?

Dex-chan lover
guys in this world are generally kind to girls
You couldn't be more wrong bro lmao

But honestly, the author didn't need to make the mc this dirty by making him so fucking dense

Dex-chan lover
Everyone reading this chapter today:
jojo-oh-my-god.gif

Dayumnnn Akira. Never wouldve thought shes seriously taken the steps this far in just one chapter. Way to go lad! Get him!

Thanks as always for the SL, Radeon Scans!

Users who are viewing this thread